Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Some tips for getting better rewards in the camping event.

ss02092ss02092 Posts: 772
edited 03.07.2013 in Tutorials and FAQs
I have found some effective ways to do the camping upto task 4 for players below level 39 (ie small or medium waterfall). This will give some ideas to higher level players also.

1. Make sure you have atleast 2 apple orchards in your farm. The levels are not so important.
2. For the time being its better to store some decor stuffs in your farm and place the orchids.
3. Once if you have two apple orchards keep building the decors.
4. During the event stop building/upgrading other stuffs. The decor will bring you huge profits when compared to other build processes.

Task 1. - Collect logs.
The max logs you get from apple and cherry orchards are 3 & 8. But from apple orchards some times you may not get the logs. So if you have some fertilizers use them for cherry orchards. They definitely gives you 8 logs. This might take maximum of 24 - 36 hrs.

Try to produce the crops and apples to the max limit of your storage capacity. It really helps for further tasks.

Some dont during the tasks.

* Dont sell the apples collected during this task till the barn is full.
* During the collection of final set of logs, if it happens that there is cherry and apple orchards ready to harvest. Collect only the cherry. Leave the apples in the trees for some time.
* Dont keep your production facilities empty. Here i say field, coop, pig sty and cow shed.
* Dont create excess feeds. There will be a task to create feed in this. Its wise to use your crops at that time. The mill can stand empty for some time

Task 2 - Donate the apples.
Donate the apples you have in hand immediately. Stop the running the cherry orchard if you dont have sufficient fertilizers.

Do
Sow in such a way that you have wheat ready to harvest immediately after the end of this task. Wheat takes 6hrs to grow. So before 2apples harvest from the same orchard sow wheat.

Dont
Note here also dont over run the mill and create excess feeds.
If the crops are ready and you are almost about to finish this task dont harvest them.

Total apples needed max - 3000.
Storage - 800.
Apples per harvest from level 1 orchard is 325.
No of harvest for remaining apples is 7.
Time for Remaining apples. (7/2) * 3 = 12hrs.

Maximum time for the two tasks is 48hrs.

Task 3. Collect tracks.
The tracks can be got while harvesting you fields. So now harvest the ready crops and collect maximum tracks.

Continue harvesting till the storage is full for all types of crops.
Track max 1 per corn/wild flower harvest, 3 per cabbage harvest, 20 per wheat harvest
If you have 4 fields of wheat ready for harvest. You get almost 60 tracks in no time. This will reduce the total event hours.
If you have roses uses them now, they give nice no of tracks.

Keep you mill ready to grind at the end of this task.

Task 4. Production of feeds.
Use the crops you stored in the previous levels to produce the feeds.

Keep the max capacity cow feed production at the end also do cow feed during overnight.

Have every thing ready to harvest at the end of this task.

Task 5. Find map pieces

Corn is the easiest way to collect more map pieces. Also keep barn full of corn, eggs and chick feed. This will be helpful for the next task.

Task 6. Donate eggs and corn

Keep the corn donation near the end. You will need some corn to grind chick feed while doing the task.

If you are about to run out of time buy and donate eggs/corn.
Post edited by ss02092 on

Comments

• Cph.FarmerCph.Farmer Posts: 8
    edited 22.05.2013
    Thanks for your tips :)
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 23.05.2013
    I'm sure a lot of players will find this very helpful ss. Nice work. :)

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
  • Dora6294Dora6294 Posts: 1
    edited 23.05.2013
    Thank you so much information that help us lot :)
  • ss02092ss02092 Posts: 772
    edited 23.05.2013
    Happy to hear that cph, kat and dora.
  • Pepper Moon (IN1)Pepper Moon (IN1) Posts: 6,684
    edited 23.05.2013
    Thank you so much for giving this information.This information is very useful. :)
    edited 23.05.2013
    Welcome Manish. BTW you bird is cute.
    edited 23.05.2013
    One more information For Task 3 - By sowing rose seeds you will get 10 tracks.
    edited 23.05.2013
    Manish out of 5 rose harvest i got tracks from only 2 of them. Comparatively i get more tracks from wild flowers and corn.
    edited 23.05.2013
    But i got every time 10 tracks by harvesting rose seeds.Did you used humus on your rose seeds ? I don't know but i used humus on my rose seeds. And i got 10 Tracks from them.
    edited 23.05.2013
    yeah i use humus. When i got tracks i got 10 of them... But its random only. Not all rose harvest gives you tracks.

I dont want to use my roses now. I will use it when i need lot of money.
    edited 23.05.2013
    Ya , It's not compulsory that we get 10 tracks from all rose seeds.But you may get from one of them.Well, don't use your rose seeds. Sow corns as i am doing.You will get at least 4 tracks within 5 minutes.

Good Luck! :)
  • Tzvi2Tzvi2 Posts: 44
    edited 23.05.2013
    The cherry orchard DOES NOT give 8 logs for sure. During the event, I collect apples many times and the cherry orchard once. The cherry orchard gave me NOTHING, while my second run of the apple orchard gave me 7 logs. I don't know whether or not the was supposed to happen, but it did.
    edited 24.05.2013
    One more tip for the feed production. Keep the maximum no of cowfeed allowed by your mill for the last. Because this event takes count while beginning the production.

Hopefully you can save upto 7-8 hrs duration there.
  • MalikBilal2MalikBilal2 Posts: 374
    edited 03.07.2013
    thanx a lot
    now I can get my hand on that shiny water fall
Sign In to comment.