Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cooperative Championship - Suggesting

walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
My idea is to have some change in CC, what is this! Example players by top50 in CC, everyone to be in a coop on master, so we can have a game, server vs server and not five coop from a server. How work, example players who is on top50 will go on masters and the coop name will be International, German, Poland, USA, Japan. So we will have players from Gold league, silver league, bronze league, rookie league.

Reason: Why this is important so, we will have more friendly game and not enemy game, players will have more experience from all league, will have more opportunites to win something good and game will be more social.Will be nice also to be on a coop with all kind of players. So will be fair every coop 50 players, 50 vs 50. We can create a value who all can win something good and all will be happy. I was trying to explain my idea in short points.

Comments

• bigez (US1)bigez (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    i want them to make it fair it is not right to have 3 or 4 players from the same coop
Sign In to comment.