Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Multiply accounts

I am curious to know if a player with 15 accounts in events break rules, because we have on events 3-4 players with 2-3 account who not let anyone to win. I think allowed of multiply accounts is destroying this game, because we have coop with 30-40 accounts multiply. I think to remove all boxes with gold because there all player open account and spend it easy in their multiply farm. Example gift on fish boat from multiply accounts, a lot of things there. Now no have much fair play! I want by you to have strict rules and confident because this is crazy. This is not personally, because i have only a account in game and for me will not be problem because i have farm almost max, but for other player, i see all wants to win a good reward and we are break they with multiply account this is not fair for others players. Because not is fair one player to win with 2-3 multiply accounts in rank, this is creating favor also to VF, why i said that because with multiply you can increase percent easy, example if a coop have 50 accounts from 16% is 800% only with a challenge. Sorry that i say that but this is not good for old players. I know for you is good to have multiply accounts because win money, but in same time you will lose players and money to, so in future if a players with multipy accounts will left you will have a lot players left so game will be destroyed.

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    I think this would be a good thing to sent directly to Support
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    i want opinion also from other players because if i sent to support, they will say only thank you and nothing is happening 
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Indeed, and all who agree should write to Support too
    So they see the weight of opinion

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file