Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Croatia/Japan 12/5 Match

Some people in my Co Op got Match Payout while match was still in session? Game is in Overtime now and does not show it in progress??

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    GGS are aware :(

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    Some people in my Co Op got Match Payout while match was still in session? Game is in Overtime now and does not show it in progress??
    That happens every time football events are running
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718

The Japan - Croatia match. Some of you got a payout after 90 minutes (1-1).

There was a penalty shootout which did not not count towards the final reward.

GGS are  aware and will work out a solution tomorrow.

• Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 95
    Would be nice if they can find a solution before todays games starts. We need those whistles wich are as  a hardwork awards (59750). I had 129487 whistles for Crotian and 85773 whistles for Japan.
Sign In to comment.