Home EN Cooperatives

Coop wanted more details below

Right now, I have a small farm. I'm in the middle of trying to open up my dock area. I am halfway through level 19.

I was in a Co-op before and I got removed. While I don't know why I was removed, they said sorry for pulling me out of my comfort zone, which I don't understand, and probably never will.

I thought about making a group of my own until I saw it cost 375 gold. Which I don't have the time to build up right now. Sure, it's probably not that difficult. It's not very easy either.

I'm looking for a Co-op that has friendly people that don't jump to conclusions just because a person's AFK for a little while. People that don't make you need to be in a rush for any reason.

The group that I was in was small, but they started strongly. The problem was how my farm was (and still is) I couldn't keep up with it, and I had to do other things in the background as well.

It's not that it wasn't fun, it's not that I didn't want to help them out, it's just that they made it seem like there was so much pressure when there really wasn't, it just seemed like the people in charge were impatient.

Which is OK, but I want to be part of a Co-op that appreciates their members more and doesn't work their fingers to the bone every two minutes just to get further in a game that they could easily proceed in at a slower pace with no issue. It's not that I don't want to help, it's not that I don't want to do special missions.

I just want to play the game as well and enjoy myself. I'm more of a casual player than I am anything else. I'm an amateur strategist who likes to take his time. if there's something that needs to be done within the deadline, that's fine, but to make a deadline 2 seconds after you just completed the other one is something that I don't wish to do again.

It got to where part of me was scared to leave the computer and even though I helped as much as I could, it still wasn't enough in the end, and their excuse for letting me go was absolute BS.

The fact is very simple. If I were truly put that far out of my comfort zone, I would have left on my own with a humble apology and a farewell. I would not have put myself through that much work had I not wanted to. I was getting things that i didn't know i could without using real money that's another reason why I want to join another Co-op but I don't want to join 1 that is trying to grow so quickly that they don't realize the actual pace that they've set the treadmill to

bottom line I loved being part of a group I loved being able to say I was able to help people I tried to be as helpful as I could and it blew up in my face I want to try again at this time on my terms if you've read this far then thank you and if you're a member of my old coop I'm sorry for calling you guys out I'm not going to say the name because that would be unprofessional of me I'm simply going to say this if I accept a request to join a Co-op and from this message know that I'm going to put my trust in whoever I choose to be my coop members I'm not going to say that you stabbed me in the back because that's not the case here I'm not mad I'm just disappointed and so I'm trying to find someone new a new group that will go at whatever pace they can note to the recruiters I'll try my best and if no one replies eventually make my own group and anyone who wants to join can it would be up to them where they want to and continue being in the group or not and I wouldn't jump to conclusions to anyone who's read this thank you and have a nice day

talk to you soon signed Jules

Comments

• jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,512
    We're a friendly group that understands real life happens & comes first. All we ask of our members is to let us know when they'll be away for a bit just so we know that they plan to return & haven't just quit the game. We play the CC hard about once a month & expect everyone to do some missions at least since it is a team effort & everyone gets the rewards. We expect participation from members when doing co-op activities such as CC, projects, etc. but we're not the kind of co-op that expects you to work your fingers to the bone, never leave the computer or dump all your hard earned money into the game. 

At some point, we were all new to the game so we understand that it takes some time to grow & we are patient. All farm research is completed so that would give max benefits on products. We have a private forum with lots of helpful information about the game. Our co-op just turned 10 years old a few days ago.

If you think you may be interested in joining our team or have any questions, you're welcome to message me in game or here on the forum. :)

Success Team is looking for new members! Click Here
  • jules (US1)jules (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    edited 30.11.2022
    We're a friendly group that understands real life happens & comes first. All we ask of our members is to let us know when they'll be away for a bit just so we know that they plan to return & haven't just quit the game. We play the CC hard about once a month & expect everyone to do some missions at least since it is a team effort & everyone gets the rewards. We expect participation from members when doing co-op activities such as CC, projects, etc. but we're not the kind of co-op that expects you to work your fingers to the bone, never leave the computer or dump all your hard earned money into the game. 

At some point, we were all new to the game so we understand that it takes some time to grow & we are patient. All farm research is completed so that would give max benefits on products. We have a private forum with lots of helpful information about the game. Our co-op just turned 10 years old a few days ago.

If you think you may be interested in joining our team or have any questions, you're welcome to message me in game or here on the forum. :)
    message sent i think

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file