Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cherry Contract Bug?

One of my members who cannot access the forum (Midnight73) explained to me she is having the following issue:
(I copied and pasted her message)
"As for an explanation I will complete a contract sign off the farm and when I come back the new contract will be there but it has cherries in it and it's already completed on its own so before I've ever even seen or opened the contract. The cherries are completed and there's no way to mark and reduce the amount of cherries from Lester's secret stash. The contracts are actually coming preloaded with the cherries. I never do cherry contracts, I delete them."

I told her to send in a help ticket, but she'd like to know if anyone else is having this issue?

Here is her screenshot:

Comments

• OK and so she sent a ticket (or tried to) and sent me that screenshot):

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Hi @Bennet Drake (US1)
    There have been other threads recently about this error message trying to contact support. What we've been told is, that support is receiving some tickets, so it's only an occasional thing. If the player can attempt to send in the ticket again, it might work next time. If it does not, please note the exact time that the error was rec'd and the time zone the player was in, then a mod can contact support with that info & they can look into it better.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 22.09.2022
    I suspect least one person in your coop has the Cooperative package

That pre fills some products for all coop members

It does not come from your barns but is a bonus 

If you delete the contract you have not lost any of your personal harvest

Click HERE to read more about the subscriptions

If a Support ticket does not go through try again in about 10 minutes
    Please note the time to give Support  as Heather advised. Make the time zone clear

This is a recurring issue and they have requested this information

Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • Thank you, Heather and Rosy :-) I will copy your replies to her.
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    I have had the problem sometimes if I attach a picture in the ticket. If I omit the image, it goes through just fine, and I just send the image in the email I receive.
  • I have had the problem sometimes if I attach a picture in the ticket. If I omit the image, it goes through just fine, and I just send the image in the email I receive.
    That's an interesting workaround Morti. Thanks, I'll tell her.
  • @RosyStarling I've asked in our co-op and no one has any subscription. Also, no one else are getting automatically filled contract products. So it is not because of a subscription. Midnight did say she'll keep sending a ticket.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    @Bennet Drake (US1)
    just for future reference, you shouldn't need to ask if anyone has the subscription that benefits the coop contracts

if someone does, there will be an icon added to the top center of contracts for everyone in the co-op, and if you hover your cursor over that icon, it will say how many players in the co-op have the subscription
    here is that added icon;

and here is what contracts look like in a coop with no player having that subscription;

Sign In to comment.