Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

sparkle doesnt work on composter

15% sparkle on composter use to give 100% more humus .... now sparkles doesnt works on composter at all. Is it a bug or a change?? If its a change ... why have you removed that option.

Comments

• Mat 48 (GB1)Mat 48 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 312
    I think there was an update that, with the Union points, pretty much doubled output of the composter - Mine now gives out 40 rather than 20 each run!
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    15% sparkle gives 15% increase.
    With the Union Points it could be 15% is not noticeable?

If you can give me numbers I can look into it further

• BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    mine composter are set to producing 2 at a time ... and also gives 2 with 15% sparkle. A team-mates composter gives 64 without sparkle and 64 with 15% sparkle.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    edited 09.09.2022
    15% sparkle gives 15% increase.
    With the Union Points it could be 15% is not noticeable?

If you can give me numbers I can look into it further

Normally, the 15% booster doubled the composter - it's the one building that didn't always give 15% with that charm. I always figured it was because the harvest amount is so low (can produce just 2), it's just the way the rounding of the % calculation worked out.

If a player has the union booster* (or another production/factory building booster on the farm from the newer deco sets), the charm will not work because the composter harvest is already being doubled by something else 1st & will not double again. It's just the way their math is set when stacking boosters?

*The union booster is once you've completed the dung collection on level 2 and have Benny Buddler working for you, boosting factory production on the main farm.

Here you can see the max for a level 8 composter is supposed to be 32

but, because I have Benny Buddler now, I make 64 and not just 32. Even though Benny only gives a 3% boost to factories in general, it doubles the composter because of the low harvest amount.
    (there is no sparkle or charm on this composter)

(I will add another screen shot to show no difference, if/when I get a charm on this composter)

Edited to add screen shot with a charm, and still get 64 humus;

Post edited by Heather Norsk (US1) on
  • Mashy (GB1)Mashy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 29
    One of the few errors that have remained in our favour for as long as I can recall and players still want more. If the error is fixed and we lose the extra compost we have been receiving, 15% instead of 100%, we will at least know the reason why and those responsible.
Sign In to comment.