Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Summer Calendar Contest]

ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
edited 02.08.2022 in Contests & Awards

Summer Calendar Contest

Dear players,
This contest here is for all International players from other Forums, except those from the DE server are welcome to participate.  The reason is that the DE Forum is having their own Summer Calendar (which is the same as ours). Thanks for your understanding.
Your EN-Mod-Team

Hello, everyone, this year we have thought about making a summer calendar available to you as a forum contest. This is very similar to the Christmas "Advent Calendar" but this one is for summertime.  Every day there will be a new little puzzle and every day 2 players will have the chance to win something. Note: Answers must be posted in English.  Some players may need to use the Google Translate or some other type of Translator to translate the responses into English For technical reasons, the contest does not take place directly in the forum, but you can find it here: [ link calendar ]
Post edited by BugsBunny on

Comments

• Oooh.... the suspense... lol.
    I guess it's not active yet because nothing happens if I click on the blocks?
    (I'm a crazy clicker, maybe I messed it up for myself now... lol)
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Some of the time zones are already August 1st.  As soon as it hits midnight your time you should be able to click on day one.

• Katonic (AU1)Katonic (AU1) AU1 Posts: 13
    I am in the Australian server and it is already Monday, but i cannot access the day one. :(
    I am in the Australian server and it is already Monday, but i cannot access the day one. :(
    If the location of your computer is in Australia, then it should work, otherwise if not then must wait until midnight of where your computer location is.
  • Some of the time zones are already August 1st.  As soon as it hits midnight your time you should be able to click on day one.

• It's a pity that this needs a google account :(
  • Mariann (INT1)Mariann (INT1) INT1 Posts: 55
    It's a pity that this needs a google account :(

Actually it does not need a Google account, I just did the first one, no Google account, and it except my answer,
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    Well I click on the link it takes Me to a (Not Secure) page with the calendar on it but when I try to click on one of the number's nothing happens, there is no questions at all only the calendar that you can't do anything with again on a (Not Secure) web page, so I will pass on this, good luck to everyone else.
    Well I click on the link it takes Me to a (Not Secure) page with the calendar on it but when I try to click on one of the number's nothing happens, there is no questions at all only the calendar that you can't do anything with again on a (Not Secure) web page, so I will pass on this, good luck to everyone else.
    Try it again (click on the link and yes this takes you to a non secure page but that is because it was set up in Germany), Once you are in the page double click on the day 1 number, It should work. Let me know if you continue to have trouble.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Hey Community,

You can now access the calendar through this URL (https://bf-community-contests.com/?lang=en), I've also updated the first post with this URL :)

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
    BugsBunny said:
    Hey Community,

You can now access the calendar through this URL (https://bf-community-contests.com/?lang=en), I've also updated the first post with this URL :)

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
    Thank you BugsBunny, I used your link and clicked on 1 & 2 since I was not able to do 1 before, I hope that is all I needed to do for this contest, 2 items popped up.
    edited 02.08.2022
    Try it again (click on the link and yes this takes you to a non secure page but that is because it was set up in Germany), Once you are in the page double click on the day 1 number, It should work. Let me know if you continue to have trouble.
    Thank you ChickadeeQuilter, I used the link that BugsBunny gave and it worked for Me, much appreciated, :).
     :)<3  
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Up until today I have been able to enter this without a google account, but today it is requiring to sign into a google account. Is this an error or is it necessary for today?
    It was something I failed to toggle in the form setup. So try it again.  Let me know if you have problems.  Thanks.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    It did work this time without a google sign-in. Thank you @ChickadeeQuilter :)
    Great!  :)<3
  • Sorry, don't want to bother anyone, but the same log in needed problem was happening with day 5 for me, now it's fixed, i'm able to enter my answer, but a google account is needed for day 6 now :(
    edited 06.08.2022
    I will fix it...I forget that you are already into day 6 , whereas I am still in day 5. Try it again. :)
  • I will fix it...I forget that you are already into day 6 , whereas I am still in day 5. Try it again. :)

Thanks! Works like a charm :)
     :) 

Summer Calendar Winners for Week One (August 1st - 7th)

As said before we select 2 winners randomly per day. You all are doing a wonderful job with the questions/answers.  

Day 1 Winners (100 Seaweed Feed each)

Antigone6 (US1)
    Spagetti Farmer (US1)

Day 2 Winners (8000 Horseshoes each)

vbillyboy55 (AU1)
    1mraan (GB1)

Day 3 Winners (250 Seaweed Fertilizers each)

The Best King (INT1)
    khadj1234 (GB1)

Day 4 Winners (4000 gold each)

landghe (SKN1)
    GrafSolitär (INT1)

Day 5 Winners (25 Seaweed Humus each)

Bennett Drake (US1)
    jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)

Day 6 Winners (1 Deco of Choice)

CIN SOON (INT1)
    Letty.liongamez (GB1)

Day 7 Winners (250 Seaweed Fertilizers each)

kalsha (IN1)
    Heather Norsk (US1)

Great Job and Congratulations!
    There are many more prizes yet to be won.
    Come and join the fun...tell your coop friends to visit the Forum (No need to log in) and enjoy this contest.
  • Great to see two Ripper Street folks :smile:
    We strive to know the game - great contest that has us scratching our heads at times. Looking forward to the rest.
    Congrats to all the winners!
  • Congrats to all the winners :)

Very interesting contest, and yeah, tricky questions :)

A Quick Tip

For non-English language users: Please contact me if you do not understand the questions.  I realize that English to you may be a bit confusing. Thank you and enjoy the contest.  :D<3

Congrats to all the winners :)

Very interesting contest, and yeah, tricky questions :)
    What questions?
    When I click on the number's all I get are pictures of items. nothing else.
  • What questions?
    If you click a second time it takes you to the questions - at least it does me.
    What questions?
    If you click a second time it takes you to the questions - at least it does me.
    Thank you for letting Me know, but I will just pass on this contest as well, got no time for it.
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    congratulations to the winners.. good luck to all the others in this fun contest  ;)

Summer Calendar Contest Winners for Week 2 (August 8 - 14)

I hope everyone is having fun this summer and is enjoying this Summer Calendar! Please note that if English is not your first language and you are having difficulty understanding the questions, contact me via PM so that I can give clarity to the questions. We are half way through this wonderful contest with lots of prizes yet to be won. Come and join the fun! 
     And the Winners are:

Day 8 (10,000 golden horseshoes)

_Sass_ (US1
    BigRoberta (IT1)

Day 9 Winners (20 Business Cards, 40 Lunch Boxes, 60 Teamwork)

Anemari-Lia (RO1)
    ria36 (NL1)

Day 10 Winners (10,000 horseshoes)

sylciafi (PL1)
    shy90 (US1)

Day 11 Winners (50 WoF tokens)

Jenny1979 (GR1)
    Big Birdy (US1)

Day 12 Winners (20 Seaweed Humus)

Morti (SK1)
    Katonic (AU1)

Day 13 Winners (4000 gold)