Home EN Player introductions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

I'm looking for a friend

kappougi (JP1)kappougi (JP1) JP1 Posts: 1,559
edited 18.04.2022 in Player introductions
This is kappougi from Japan.
I belong to a union called sakura farm in Japan,
We are looking for friends who can share information not only on games but also on various things in the forum.
I would like to make friends of all nationalities and enjoy Big Farm, so if you agree with me, please leave a message!

Post edited by BugsBunny on

Comments

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 18.04.2022
    Hello @kappougi (JP1),

Welcome to the International Forums  o:) 

If you need any help or if you want to chitchat please feel free to drop a message! 

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Have you thought of joining us on Discord ?

Everyone from all the servers can talk about BigFarm or just chat socially

Lots of contests too

See Big Farm Meets Discord  https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/211591/big-farm-meets-discord HERE

• kappougi (JP1)kappougi (JP1) JP1 Posts: 1,559
    This is kappougi from Japan. !!
    The Japan Forum is currently a community manager and
    The moderator is absent.
    Therefore, we are getting information from the International Forum.
    I'm looking for a companion who can share information regardless of nationality.
    If you have a user who can be your friend, I would be grateful if you could send me a message! ^^
  • Hi,

I am on a lot. If you want to chat, here I am. :D My family likes the Japanese older Gojira films, as well as the Shin Gojira film that came out recently.
  • Lucky_Lady (DE1)Lucky_Lady (DE1) DE1 Posts: 33
    edited 03.01.2023
    Hi, I am Lucky_Lady from German Server.  I am looking for a Farm Friend to join me on the DE1 server.  Please click the link here to start a tiny farm where you will be welcome in our coop.  We do speak English so it should not be an issue if you don't speak German. Google Translate is great too if you speak neither German nor English. 
    Link: https://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com/?ic=5V-238B2-X-DE&w=199947&r=CL&nomobileredirect=true

I hope to see you soon! :)
    Post edited by Lucky_Lady (DE1) on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file