Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

TDW

TDW is announced over there >>>
But GDW is here.

Is GDW  a mistake and will change to TDW?
If many have started running the GDW, I hope it won't change.

Best Answers

• chami (AU1)chami (AU1) AU1 Posts: 186
    Answer ✓
    yes, we got Greta's dw again.... :(  
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Answer ✓

It says the Dream World ... not which one

Greta is the correct one
    But that is defo Tessa in her PJs and the blue TDW building not the orange GDW building.
    (but I much prefer GDW to TDW so it's fine with me  :) )

Answers

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718

Greta is the correct one
    Answer ✓
    yes, we got Greta's dw again.... :(  
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Answer ✓

Greta is the correct one
    But that is defo Tessa in her PJs and the blue TDW building not the orange GDW building.
    (but I much prefer GDW to TDW so it's fine with me  :) )
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    There is no mistake and yes it is Greta's Dream World again. Enjoy!  :D
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    That's what I was thinking also, that is Tessa in the pic, and I thought it usually shows Greta if it is GDW.
    I prefer GDW also, so happy with this :-)
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
     <3 
    We just finished a Greta's DW. So, as the announcement says, we should get Tessa's DW with missions, anyway, this week will just go as no one in the co-op will do a Greta's DW again...  :)  
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    There is no mistake and yes it is Greta's Dream World again. Enjoy!  :D
    LOL - nope to the "enjoy", but thanks for the confirmation

I much prefer that it alternates between them, different stress levels & time constraints for each ..... although I do really miss the Tessa version that had main farm products only, now that IMHO would be an adaption to the normal rotation that I would enjoy ;)
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    I rarely play Tessa because I get so bored building the same thing from scratch every week. I was looking forward to my Tessa DW break for a week.  :(
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I prefer it when they alternate. Tessa is more relaxing in. I'm guessing they sell more gold during Tessa, but please, GGS give us a break now and then. A few days off between DW farms would be ideal.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file