Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Ended] Oh, For the Love of Horses Contest

ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
edited 27.02.2022 in Contests & Awards

Oh! For the Love of Horses! Contest

February 15 - 20, 2022 (Closes at 3:00 am CET)

There is no need to log into the Forum, but some players may need to log into the Google Forms.. Simply click the link below and it will have you leave the site, but just click on the link again to open the contest. Hopefully this will be an exciting contest for you to experience and challenge your "horse sense" skills.. 

Rules:
1. One entry per player (no multiple accounts allowed)
2. Failure to add your in-game name and server will invalidate your entry.
3. Based on the number of correct responses, 1st-2nd place winners will be selected by the lottery system.
4. Community guidelines should be followed
5. Mod team has rights to make any changes to the contest at any time, also to disqualify you.

Prizes:
1st Place:  4000 Horseshoes 
2nd Place: 2000 Golden Horseshoes 
3rd Place:  Seaweed Combo Package 

To Participate in the Contest Press the Link: HERE

Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Ah me, oh my! It seems that I have made an error in one of the questions and have credited you with the amount of points you should have.  Future contest players should not have this issue as I have made correction in the contest so that when answered correctly the system will recognize it as correct.
    This contest is now closed. I will be posting the results tomorrow and then payouts will follow.
    edited 21.02.2022

Winners Announcement

Oh! For the Love of Horses! Contest

I was so happy to see so many of you who do truly love horses! Your keen knowledge of our Big Farm Horses is noteworthy and I am impressed.  We had many winners for this contest. Thank you for participating.

1st Place (4000 Horseshoes)
    violet777 (INT1)
    landghe (SKN1)
    karadok (PL1)
    Antigone6 (US1)
    diksh (IN1)
    Heather Norsk (US1)
    uncle john (AU1)
    Alaa Ali 1 (INT1)

2nd Place (2000 Golden Horseshoes)
    CIN SOON (INT1)
    Emmarel (IT1)
    sylciafi (PL1)
    jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)
    714lorelei (US1)
    kalsha (IN1)
    Blossom (SKN1)
    Sola Scriptura (US1)
    English Rose (US1)
    kris61 (US1)

3rd Place
    (100 Seaweed Fertilizer+10 Seaweed Humus+100 Seaweed Feed+100 Seaweed Liquid Fertilizer)
    Letty.liongamez (GB1)
    Magnus Rex (US1)
    AHC (US1)
    ~asia (INT1)
    AngelAngel9 (US1)

Note: Payouts should be today or Tuesday.  Please PM me if you did not receive your awards.
  • Sola (US1)Sola (US1) US1 Posts: 63
    Thanks @ChickadeeQuilter for the awesome contest and congrats to all the winners
    CM just notified me that payouts have been made. If you did not get yours, let me know by PMs.  Thank you.  <3
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    Congrat's to all the winner's, well done, :)
  • diksh (IN1)diksh (IN1) IN1 Posts: 30
    Thanks for the contest, please keep on bringing as many as possible  o:)
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Thank you @ChickadeeQuilter, and congrats to all the winners !

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file