Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Skip Spinning Animation for Chinese New Year Booster

It is nice to see this event return. But unfortunately, it has the same problem as last time. You spin for a booster and then it takes a ridiculously long amount of time to go through some animation. There is no option to skip it at the moment and this is extremely disappointing considering that these fireworks boosters only last for a short period of time, in particular if you came when there is not much time left for them and the fact that the animation is wasting a huge amount of time unnecessarily.

Please add in the option to skip this animation ASAP. Completing some of the more difficult tasks such as the dragon and snake sections is extremely hard at the moment when the animation is wasting so much time while the boosters are running.

Comments

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    I was thinking the same thing earlier today. I really wish there was an option like on the WoF to skip the animation on this event's spinner 
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I would like to mention some additional issues. The event has appeared to be somewhat impossible at the moment. Completing the decoration appears to rely on using the boosters, but they are rarely appearing and I'm pretty sure the first booster arrived late and finished a couple of minutes after I finished lunch while the second booster had two and a half minutes left when I came back from dinner, even though I was frequently checking for the boosters apart from a couple of hours today.

It's honestly insane trying to complete the decoration in these kinds of conditions. I even tried just using seaweed humus to non-stop harvest sunflower seeds while the booster was running a few days ago and 200 sunflower seeds only resulted in a 2% improvement in the snake zodiac sign. It appears that not even using thousands of seaweed humus and sunflower seeds with the boosters is enough to finish this decoration.

Combined with the booster issue above, I seriously have NO idea how you are supposed to complete this decoration with these conditions. The fireworks booster should just run non-stop for the rest of this event as it is ridiculous trying to finish it now when the boosters are not appearing, they are not appearing for long enough and the spinning animation wastes all the booster time and in-game time.

Some urgent action on this issue is greatly appreciated. If you have a level 457 player like me using seaweed items and sunflowers whenever the boosters are there and checking regularly for the boosters, I am not sure how the event is even remotely fair for the majority of players.
Sign In to comment.