Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Bonus in the Village Party

We have a talk in our Coop. A player says that our bonus has been destroyed in the Village Party, can we in any way see what has happened?
I ran a challenge where I harvested between 218 and 225% of the goods as I have been told that we need over 200%.
She ran a challenge afterwards, where after 10 min. start writes that the bonus is ruined!
Can we see it in the Village Party box itself or can the leader of the coop see it (in a log or something)

Comments

• Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    I may have gotten a little wiser. I have used the filter and ticked the ones we have played and the result is displayed.
    I can see the bonus score for each and every one is like this, so they are complete, I assume?
    But what is then "destroyed" I can not figure out.

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I may have gotten a little wiser. I have used the filter and ticked the ones we have played and the result is displayed.
    I can see the bonus score for each and every one is like this, so they are complete, I assume?

The player probably has to give more information about what they believe has been destroyed. I assume it would be the booster duration, but starting a challenge that has already been attempted like that one may not give a booster. That may be the issue.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    You can run the same challenge as many times as you wish but you only get the bonusses the first time

• Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485

The player probably has to give more information about what they believe has been destroyed. I assume it would be the booster duration, but starting a challenge that has already been attempted like that one may not give a booster. That may be the issue.
    We always play the same thing only once, precisely because of the booster. I tried to get the player to elaborate, but unfortunately she left the coop instead. So now I do not get to solve the riddle. :-(
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    The other possibility is that the bonus only lasts half as long as the previous challenge. So, is you are running a series of 30 minute challenges, you only get the bonus for the first 15 minutes of each. She may have got past the halfway point and thought it was an error.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file