Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How to sign up to the Global Points event?

I recently received a notification from the GGS, saying that there is an improved "the Global Points Event" which I don't know what it is. (Maybe I am too new) Can anyone tell me how to register to it?

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 26.11.2021

It's below the left hand panel and you do have to be level 60

Although that is set by GGS I personally would advise to wait until minimum 150.
    You donate tulips which you grow only for this event. Which means you can't grow anything else. Plus you donate a lot of other valuable stuff including diamonds

You will get a field, chicken or pig better then any other variation of them but until you have spare capacity I don't believe the small gain is worth the loss

• It's below the left hand panel and you do have to be level 60

Although that is set by GGS I personally would advise to wait until minimum 150.
    You donate tulips which you grow only for this event. Which means you can't grow anything else. Plus you donate a lot of other valuable stuff including diamonds

You will get a field, chicken or pig better then any other variation of them but until you have spare capacity I don't believe the small gain is worth the loss
    OH. Then I am too low on my level. I am only on level 44...
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    edited 26.11.2021
    Is it possible for a coop to be too small to register?  I have received messages from a smaller coop (players are over level 60) that say it won't even open for them when they click on the link for the event
    It is not a co-op event but an individual one  

Are they looking in the right place? Below the task bar.
    I know several who have overlooked it and were looking in the task bar

They are clicking on the earth looking link below the task bar and nothing happens, nothing opens for them to pick which field stable or orchard they want
    They said their earth icon says 14 days under it where as mine says 2 days. So it seems they get know choice/voting time?  I hope this issue gets addressed before it's too late for them to choose
    Can you me  DM a few names?

And if possible a screenshot of what they see?

With screenshots if possible

With the 'Improved version "if  you miss the registration phase, you can still join in late so you won’t be left out anymore! However, if you pre-register, you will get a small bonus for doing so!"

If it gets sorted quickly they will still be able to join the GPE but without the bonus and maybe a late start
    TY Rosy, I asked the CL there to message the coop members that can log onto the forum and ask them to send you screen shots, I sent a screen shot of one that had sent it to me, bc they can't log on.  
    Thanks ... I have passed on what I have already

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file