Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Forum Log in issues

There are several in our coop still unable to log into the forum. The message they are receiving says their email is not verified, and to please verify email to be able to log in. 

I didn't want to post names  here, but they have been having this issue for months now.  Thank you

Comments

• 3cats (AU1)3cats (AU1) AU1 Posts: 3
    Over the last few years members have reported to me that they cannot log into the Forum section.  Apparently it says that their e-mail address is invalid.
    Does anyone know how they can fix this problem?
    Thanks
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 21.11.2021
    @3cats (AU1)  All I can tell you is that the company is aware of the issue with the login to the forum and are working on it.   :)
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 21.11.2021
    Exactly as John says : the issue is at GGS end not your co-op members

Sadly this has been for quite some considerable time but it is being avtively worked on
    Fingers crossed the resolution comes soon now

It is still possible to read the forum, if not contribute
    Some co-ops ask another co-op member to post for them

We are also trying to make contests available without logging in

[merged the 2 posts on the same issue]
  • Not me obviously, but a friend of mine recently joined Big Farm and they can't access the forum. When they try the signing in page comes up with their username already in situ but when they try to put their password in it says that account has no password and invites them to create one. Well, they tried that and it took them to a 'page not found' screen (in German).

Has anybody any idea what might be going on? I'm not having any trouble at all.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    @FarmerTeresa (GB1)  I merged you with  discussion from a few days ago

It is the forum that is broken and we are still waiting for resolution

As above

Some co-ops ask another co-op member to post for them as you have dine

• @FarmerTeresa (GB1)  I merged you with  discussion from a few days ago

As above

It isn't possible to read the forum because she cannot access it at all. However, I'll let her know that it is a problem with the forum not with her account.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    @FarmerTeresa (GB1)  I merged you with  discussion from a few days ago

As above

It isn't possible to read the forum because she cannot access it at all. However, I'll let her know that it is a problem with the forum not with her account.

Can you please provide a screenshot of what she is seeing? so that we could access the issue in a better manner and find a better remedy?

Regards,
    Bunny
Sign In to comment.