Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Is there an easier way or fast way to level up?

I'm only level 32 and I'm trying to get some levels so I have an easy-going slow-paced farm where I don't have to spend money nonstop.

Answers

• Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,168
    The game is designed to make ya spend real $ to buy gold. Buying the gold will help ya speed things up and get the XP faster. Personally I think way too many people try to rush through and miss some little things and don't take enough time learning their way around. Try just enjoying the slow ride??
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    From reports from others, in order to make farm dollars, the best way is to complete Oleg's Fishing Quest so the dockyard can be opened and boats sent to the Deep Sea pools.  Others have said that once they get the farm dollars, they upgrade the Matilda's Academy to get the extra XPs.  But this game is not designed for fast upgrade.  There is something valuable about figuring out strategies.  Coops are valuable tools to help players to succeed and progress.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    I don't know if there's such a thing as an easy going slow paced farm, but maybe there are others who see that?

The only thing leveling up does is open new levels of buildings, and sometimes an extra plot or another aspect of the game. Usually there are more than enough buildings that need upgrading at any point in time, so I'm not sure what you're thinking leveling up would do to help your farm?

There is always the option to buy gold to speed processes up - but it is a choice, you don't have to spend and could choose patience instead. It can be a bit slow to get started, but if you're in a decent co-op the prizes from the events can help you progress in the game a little faster.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    My advice is the same as everybody else's.
    If you want an easy going slow-paced farm then stop spending money and be easy going and slow-paced !!!
    As Heather says " I'm not sure what you're thinking leveling up would do to help your farm" and "you don't have to spend and could choose patience instead" and " if you're in a decent co-op the prizes from the events can help you progress in the game a little faster"
  • I once saw a very high level player who had nothing on their farm but, houses, cows, a water tower, and a windmill. He bought wheat to turn into cow feed and he harvested milk twice a day. That seemed like a waste to me since he would have all that dung piling up not being used to make fertilizer.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file