Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Contest Closed] Multiple Choice Big Farm Trivia Contest

ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
edited 18.08.2021 in Contests & Awards

Big Farm Multiple Choice Trivia Contest

August 15-17, 2021 (closes 3:00am CEST)

This is a new contest type involving a link to google forms. Simply click the link below and it will have you leave the site, but just click on the link again to open the contest. Hopefully this will be a new and exciting contest for you to experience. 

Rules:
1. One entry per player (no multiple accounts allowed)
2. Failure to add your in-game name and server will invalidate your entry.
3. Based on the number of correct responses, 1st-4th place winners will be selected by the lottery system.
4. Community guidelines should be followed
5. Mod team has rights to make any changes to the contest at any time, also to disqualify you.

Prizes:
1st Place:  4000 gold (one winner)
2nd Place: 3000 gold (two possible winners)
3rd Place:  2000 gold (two possible winners)
4th Place:  1000 gold (four possible winners)

All other winners will share in the prize of Seaweed feed; Seaweed fertilizer; Seaweed Humus

Click Here To Enter
Post edited by ChickadeeQuilter on

Comments

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 16.08.2021
    I added mine in, But I am thinking that Question # 1 is a trick question that could be answered in 2 ways not just 1,  &  good Luck to everyone, this was a Fun Contest TY  ChickadeeQuilter , :)

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    I am glad you enjoyed it! :)
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    I added mine in, But I am thinking that Question # 1 is a trick question that could be answered in 2 ways not just 1,  &  good Luck to everyone, this was a Fun Contest TY  ChickadeeQuilter , :)

@Blue Denim (US1)
    I agree, there was at least 1 question that could be read & answered different ways & both potentially correct. Good luck to you too, I hope you chose the response that is considered correct for this contest :)

@Blue Denim (US1)
    I agree, there was at least 1 question that could be read & answered different ways & both potentially correct. Good luck to you too, I hope you chose the response that is considered correct for this contest :)
    I hope I did as well, :)
  • AJR (US1)AJR (US1) US1 Posts: 56
    This was a very fun multiply choice-
    Simple but tricky.
    I hope I at least got one 😂
    The Contest is now closed and the winners' list will be published soon and and also the payouts.
    edited 18.08.2021

~Winners Announcement~

Multiple Choice Quiz Contest 

I included some very "tricky" questions since you all had ample time to look them up from in-game sources. Many of you fell for the trick questions and thereby gave a wrong answer. But there were quite a few who gave all correct answers so I needed to use the random system to choose which one received the gold winning prizes.  Others who entered the contest, were disqualified due to lack of name + server info.

First Place Winner (4000 gold) 
    karadok (PL1)

Second Place Winners (3000 gold)
    MollieP (US1)
    Blue Denim (US1)

Third Place Winners (2000 gold)
    Tiki1313 (GB1)
    Kimmiecat (NL1)

4th Place Winners (1000 gold)
    Heather Norsk (US1)
    diksh (IN1)
    Φευγατη (GR1)
    sarah7 (INT1)
    cherrylips (RO1)

All other valid contest players each receive:
    (85 Seaweed Fertilizer; 9 Seaweed Humus; 85 Seaweed Feed; 85 Seaweed Liquid Fertilizer)
    landghe (SKN1)
    Uncle John (AU1)
    Antigone6 (US1)
    MountainSplash (US1)
    Lenia (JP1)
    Vani (IT1)
    sylciafi (PL1)
    jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)
    artful (US1)
    ClaudiaGdl (IT1)
    Magnus Rex (US1)
    kris61-US
    Heatcliff (INT1)
    HarshitChampion (US1)
    Priyanshu613 (US1)
    Moliugas (LT1)
    carolws01 (US1)
    JVD (US1)
    kikkara (SKN1)
    CyberJohn (RO1)
    ViolinCat123 (US1)
    Rocky123 (IN1)

Correct Answers to the Multiple Choice Quiz Contest;
    Question: What is Matilda's last name? Answer: McMuffin
    Question: What cannot be produced in the Dairy?  Apple Pie  (note: the Apple pie is made in the Bakery)
    Question: How many sharks can you harvest in one pool in the Deep Sea Area? Answer: 0 (sharks are not harvested)
    Question: Where can you find chocolate? Answer: Candy Farm
    Question: Who takes care of the mice that run around in your farms? Answer: Nothing. (The cats and dogs are for Farm happiness and XP only.  There are no mice that run around on the farm.)

Payouts should be sometime tomorrow.
  • Heathcliff (INT1)Heathcliff (INT1) INT1 Posts: 115
    edited 18.08.2021
    Thanks @ChickadeeQuilter for the great contest and congrats to the all the winners
  • Thanks for the contest. Congratulations to all! 
    Big hug  :*<3
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Thank you ChickadeeQuilter !

Congrats to all the winners
  • sarah7 (INT1)sarah7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 17
    Congratulations!! It was a fun contest btw :) 
  • Thank you @ChickadeeQuilter.
    It 
    was a fun contest!😊
    Congrats to all winners!🥳
  • diksh (IN1)diksh (IN1) IN1 Posts: 30
    Thanks for conducting this contest, the most difficult one for me was matilda's full name  :p
    edited 18.08.2021
    I am thrilled that you all liked this contest!  We will be having similar types of contests yet with different questions on the Discord in the future.  To join Discord click the link below:

Join Discord
    I just found out that I got all the question's right, I am very happy bout that, & thank you again  ChickadeeQuilter for this awesome contest, also My Congrat's to all the winner's well done everyone, :)

:D 
    All payouts have been made!

• diksh (IN1)diksh (IN1) IN1 Posts: 30
    I am thrilled that you all liked this contest!  We will be having similar types of contests yet with different questions on the Discord in the future.  To join Discord click the link below:

Join Discord
    oh only discord  :(  
    if possible try to make it available here too
    I will continue to have contests here. I try to vary the contests, i.e. Word Searches, Phrase Searches, Quizzes and was just letting you all know that I also will be conducting contests on Discord although they will not be the same nor will be done at the same time. :)  It is just more opportunity for contests to enjoy. 
    I will have to log into Discord more often then, :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Thank you so much!!
    Just to let you know there is a Discord contest tomorrow (not one of my quizzes, but another type hosted by another mod).

So come on into Discord and join the fun!   Join in the Contest
  • Thanks for the contest @ChickadeeQuilter , congrats to all the winners! 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file