Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Apiaries

AngelAcuteAngle (US1)AngelAcuteAngle (US1) US1 Posts: 76
edited 23.06.2021 in Suggestions
I can't add another citrus grove unless I build an apiary, even though at one point I had several apiaries and have two citrus groves built already. I also currently have 13 sweet apiaries.

The citrus grove building should be dependent on either of the types of apiaries being built OR once you have built a regular apiary then, even if you tear it down later, the citrus grove apiary requirement should count as having been met.

As it is now, I have to wait two hours and pay $240,000 for a regular apiary to build before I can move on and add another citrus grove. PLUS the time to demo the regular apiary (an additional hour). And I'll have to do this every time I want to add another citrus grove.

Angel
Post edited by AngelAcuteAngle (US1) on

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    This kind of feature is a big problem in the game. I just checked and I have the same issue. Luckily I have many majestic citrus groves which don't requite the apiary being placed if I ever want to build more of those, but it is a bad situation for many players and the restriction shouldn't be there.
  • Gut Landluft (DE1)Gut Landluft (DE1) DE1 Posts: 9,612
    edited 23.06.2021
    something similar happens when you build wwm olives, it is not considered an olive grove:

I couldn't build a normal apiary or a normal citrus grove

...and for the task one or was it 2? pulling duck houses up to level x does not count for the big ducks or the small ones

I first had to build a normal duck again because I had specialized too early

but my farm grew up anyway, i had to deal with the nuisances

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    I completely agree that the game should recognize specialty buildings as well as just the basic ones when used as a requirement to build something else

Sign In to comment.