Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

VF Bug/Problem

Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
I had noticed that we are getting less and less long challs to choose from, then I also noticed platinum league was getting fewer co ops, so I have had a closer look and found a big problem.  A few more VF and there will be only 2 co ops left in Platinum league due to set up.

Each VF 3 co ops are demoted BUT only 2 are promoted from gold league.  2 are also promoted to diamond and 2 are demoted from diamond so that is fine.

Look at screen shots below which shows the BIG problem and if not fixed soon there will be no co ops left in Platinum on AU server. 

Next VF there will only be 6 co ops in Platinum the one after that only 5 (2 promoted 3 demoted) then the next there will be only 4 then what happens with demotion and promotion, 1 up 2 down and 1 co op that is promoted and demoted...lol

Comments

• @BugsBunny @RosyStarling this needs to be brought to the attention of developers.  Not sure if this is only our server or others as well
  • Gut Landluft (DE1)Gut Landluft (DE1) DE1 Posts: 9,612
    edited 23.06.2021
    this is not the case on our server, there are 3 parallel diamond leagues

from each come 4 alliances that fill the platinum leagues from above

how many coops are in diamond and sink to platin on your server?
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 23.06.2021
    2 promoted to diamond 2 demoted from diamond.  

As I have said countless times our server is dead. very little activity here is how many co ops, 2 co op in Diamond now only 7 co ops in platinum 6 next VF, 30 co ops in gold 31 next vf

Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 23.06.2021
    How many come up from the league below? 

Enough may be promoted to refill Platinum.

edited 23.06.2021
    look at the screen shots, 2 demoted from Diamond, 2 promoted to diamond.  

3 demoted from platinum to gold   BUT ONLY 2 promoted from gold to platinum.

This has been the case for a while hence why now ONLY 7 co ops in Platinum reducing EVERY VF, which also means we have very few long chal to choose from, it would be good if other small server can screen shot to see if they have same problem
  • Gut Landluft (DE1)Gut Landluft (DE1) DE1 Posts: 9,612
    edited 23.06.2021
    the 2 in diamond have to go down in platinum each time?
    (why should they do more than a little? it doesn't matter whether it is place 1 or 2, the rewards are almost the same and you will be relegated anyway...only the hard work rewards would be a reason )

and the two best of platinum go in diamond?

and platinum is slowly dying

that's heavy
  • @Gut Landluft (DE1)  yep that is EXACTLY correct 2 in diamond go to platinum, so yes they do very little and why should they, at least some one is listening.  yes platinum is dying and don't know what happens when it get s to only 4 co ops after 2 more VF
    We have enquired about this.

edited 06.07.2021
    Just to prove what I said last time is really happening, here is screen shot of this VF.  Platinum league, next time there will be ONLY 5 co ops left. see last time platinum and then this platinum.  Yet again 3 will be demoted and only 2 promoted, I checked.

@BugsBunny @RosyStarling

We have passed this on already.

I will try again.

That there is problem has been accepted now.

If we hear any more we will let you know.
  • thanks
    edited 28.07.2021
    @RosyStarling just for info, still not fixed and co ops in platinum going down, 5 this VF and it will be 4 next, that will be interesting will only 1 be promoted and 3 demoted, then reducing numbers in diamond to 1 and then 0 or will it just remain at 4 2 promoted and 2 demoted

the BIG problem this is causing is our long chal selection is VERY limited, next time we will be in Platinum and we will have a choice of 3, THREE, TRIO, TRI platinum chal to choose from.

edited 28.07.2021
    It is reported ... more than once

And again now
  • yes thanks, but I will keep sending screen shots so as there is a record of it
    Not a bad idea

I do know it is acknowledged and being looked at.

The more data they have the more they have to work on
  • update this VF
    It looks like they promoted 2 extra co ops from last VF to delay the problem, so looks like they are working on problem, but problem is still there

• update this VF, still not fixed now only 4 left in our league
    Reported again  :(

edited 12.10.2021
    well this is total rubbish now, we came 2nd last VF in platinum league and were demoted.  The problem I predicted months ago has now happened . WHY do they not listen, WHY DO THEY NOT LISTEN.

Now we have 1 co op in Diamond League

4 in platinum of which 3 will be demoted unlike what the picture shows

We came 2nd last time and now in gold league due to this problem I foreseen months ago,  HUGE difference between being promoted to Diamond and being demoted to gold just in terms of reward alone.  We should be compensated massive.  EVERY player in my co op.

We should be given the rewards for diamond as they is what we would have achieved.

edited 12.10.2021
    4 months ago I started this thread after seeing this going to happen.  But it has been happening even longer than that, this was when I brought it to the attention of GGS.  4 months later nothing done this is pathetic.  Mods keep saying that GGS knows about it, but never fixed.  I know we are a small server and they do not care 1 little bit about the players, hence why players are leaving.

@RosyStarling @BugsBunny @CM_Katsuo @CM_Mystletainn
    :(  it IS reported every time. Again now
  • best would be for us to be put back in Diamond where we are suppose to be, NOT in gold.  AND fix the bug otherwise it will just keep on happening
    edited 12.10.2021
    The issue has been acknowledged

It may be worth every member of the co-op who will be affected writing to Support

If inundated, they might put pressure on to get it sorted,
  • problem again, is we are not very big co op, so how much pressure will 35 members make if we all put in ticket.  Again we are small server and GGS does not care about the small servers out of those 35 most are not regular player only 5 of us play daily so trying to get other 30 to put in ticket will be impossible.  5 tickets, support won't even care
    edited 12.10.2021
    similar has happened on CC when co ops were not promoted to ML, they fixed them up real fast, but they were co ops from larger servers. that were disadvantaged.  They even shut down ALL servers to fix it.  This is 1 server that need to be fixed so a short shut down would be possible if they really cared, I have been saying this for 4 months and NOTHING absolutely NOTHING.  I have proof on this forum now how long I have been saying this was going to happen, but I am a DUMB player who knows NOTHING.  BUT seems I know more then the developers at GGS

edited 13.10.2021
    I have sent ticket to support, with link to this thread so they can see everything I have been saying for the last 4 months
    edited 15.10.2021
    well I got response from support.  Yes we know there is a problem, sorry but too bad so sad they may as well have said.  Even tho I have been telling GGS this for 4 months they are not even interested in giving ANY compensation.  WE lose out on Diamond rewards, we complete gold hard work in 4 hrs and would have done most of diamond by the end ( so we lose all those hard work rewards), all because they NEVER listen.  How hard would it be to at the very least give a compensation pack of what we lost.  We spent a tonne of sea weed and gold last VF to get 2nd for this to happens, it is so so so wrong  I am so surprised.  This is so bad, I can bet you anything if this happened to German or large server I would never got this response.  Pathetic, why are players leaving by the droves, I got know idea.  Can anyone give me suggestion on why?

Oh I forgot yes we won gold league by just over 50M ATM but will prob be more like 100M by the end, not fair on those who should be in gold league, not much point for us even to try, so we didn't

I was close by the end we won by 97M.  We should not have been in this league
    edited 26.10.2021
    now this really is beyond a joke, last VF we got no compensation for being demoted, we were told they know there is a problem, but look at this VF OMG, this is RIDICULOUS.  This also means we have very little to choose from in way of long challenges

@CM_Katsuo @CM_Mystletainn @RosyStarling @BugsBunny

we are now down to 1 on diamond and only 3 left in Platinum, what is next 1 and 2and soon we won't even have a diamond league.  I have been telling GGS there is a problem for over 4 months and still not fixed and not willing to compensate

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    now this really is beyond a joke, last VF we got no compensation for being demoted, we were told they know there is a problem, but look at this VF OMG, this is RIDICULOUS.

@CM_Katsuo @CM_Mystletainn @RosyStarling @BugsBunny

we are now down to 1 on diamond and only 3 left in Platinum, what is next 1 and 2.  I have been telling GGS there is a problem for over 4 months and still not fixed and not willing to compensate

Hello Dark Underworld,

We've raised it with the concerned team once again, we will let you know once we have more updates.

Kind Regards,
    Your EN BM Team

Sign In to comment.