Home EN Suggestions

Farmers League

You need to show the amount of points needed to reach each title and show a running score so participants can see where they are at in attaining titles. Right now it seems sort of arbitrary as to when you award a new title. I have been in the same basic group of players for 2 events now and this is the second time the person directly ahead and directly behind me were advanced to a new title but not me, and I have no way of knowing why or checking.

Comments

• I made my own spreadsheet to keep track of promotion/medals, so I know what I need for next.  Also means, for last event, I know what medals I need to get my last possible promotion, so I don't have to go too hard, just get required medals.
  • You need to show the amount of points needed to reach each title and show a running score so participants can see where they are at in attaining titles. Right now it seems sort of arbitrary as to when you award a new title. I have been in the same basic group of players for 2 events now and this is the second time the person directly ahead and directly behind me were advanced to a new title but not me, and I have no way of knowing why or checking.

While i wouldn't be against them adding something like that, if you'd like to learn a bit more about the fl you should check out this crazybigfarm page :)

Each medal gives you a different number of points, and it takes 2K points to get to each new title :)

Made by Jonquille6 (FR1)
Sign In to comment.