Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

New Currency Exchange Please

If we have another currency, why not set up a currency exchange in trade centre.  TO trade off excess unwanted currency for other currency we do need.  

Currency we have now are
Farm $
gold
diamonds
Obsidian
candy vouchers
shell
runes
lucky coins
wwc coins
certificates
horse shoe
golden horseshoes
horse crests
karma points
goldfish coins
PP tickets

from memory that is 16 different currencies, if I have them all

but also at currency exchange you could trade other unwanted as well, like dung, leaves, skins, boats in inventory as well as unwanted buildings inventory., again there are probably other items that could go on this list.

Player have been asking for years for things to do with excess items.  

CURRENCY EXCHANGE, in trade centre I feel would be the best.  and as easy as having to drop down menus first is what you want to exchange list, 2nd drop down what to exchange it for and show what the exchange rate would be for those currencies/items

This is NOT a player exchange system

Comments

• another thought so could not be abused.

every currency has a value.  farm $ = 1, gold = 10000 but when trade they take commission on this example it would take $10,000 to make 1 gold + you have to pay a 10% commission so would be $11,000.  This way if you trade back the other way 11 gold would give you $100,000.  These are just figures I plucked out of my head just for example commission would work.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Something like this suggestion would be extremely useful, particularly with the ability to use themed buildings in the drop box as well. However, I doubt it is going to happen as all other suggestions about this are always ignored.
  • Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,168
    unwanted boats & buildings in inventory - I just build em and get the experience points then tear it down for $$. Would be nice to unload all the skins I have collected. There are things we get way more then we need in the long run, like golden horseshoes & certificates. Would be nice......
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    I agree, just love this idea. I especially like the idea of trading other unwanted items like dung & leaves, and would like to see water & collectibles in there too (such as teamwork, gardening gloves, flies, etc.)

Since you're listing things like lucky coins & karma points, then why not also include WoF tokens, and maybe also;
    construction tokens
    fuku tsuho
    balloon tokens
    Xmas tokens
    water
    all forms of catalyst
    and village dollars should probably be on the list too
    (you did great from memory)

The trade centre with 2 drop down menus sounds perfect for this. I would love to see them all lumped together so anything can be traded for anything, but that might make some current areas of the game obsolete, so another though might be to categorize them & have different sets of drop down menus. For eg; all catalyst in 1 choice set so catalyst can only be traded for other types of catalyst.
  • @Heather Norsk (US1)  Yes please, add other items to the list I did not think of
  • I have had another thought on this.

The lists could be as extensive as Satan Wheel at Christmas, with all the currencies and extra as listed above added to it.
Sign In to comment.