Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Feed

Barb66 (US1)Barb66 (US1) US1 Posts: 57
edited 25.03.2021 in Suggestions
Suggest removing the storage limits on feed production.
With the changes in the lab, I am unable to use enough standard feed before I need to produce more to complete a side-bar task (example: "feeding time" -- start production of pig, chicken, cow) or to be able to complete the feed production tasks in parking lot events. The only way around this limit is to sell feed at a loss which doesn't seem reasonable.
I have been playing for about 5 years. Not a fan of the changes in the lab. 
Post edited by Barb66 (US1) on

Comments

• Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    I agree with you
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    I agree, but I fear it was more of a ploy that if players want more storage they will need to build & upgrade the Spacious Barns for gold. If we have unlimited storage for special & premium feeds, fertilizer & humus, then less players will spend gold on those barns making them obsolete. 

Selling feed at a loss, might just be considered a 'cost' of the decoration you are trying to earn. However much that I wish we could get the lab back the way it was for many, many reasons, I just don't see it happening. They put those limits there for a reason, to make us make choices. But yes, I agree, it can be quite frustrating. More so since we had an alternate option for so long and they just recently took that option away.
Sign In to comment.