Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Discussion] Sweet Valentine feelings ensue

2»

Comments

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 11.02.2021
    I paid the 999.Gold for that skin and it did not say anything bout being temporary, only time it said that is when they gave it to you for free to try it out, but the 999. gold one i paid for  is not temp. &  I want it back , I would not of wasted what little gold I have on it if it said it was a temp skin. :(
  • Wintry Pigsty

Okay what gives? I paid My gold for this skin and this morning when I went to click on My building to collect the Pig's , My skin went poof and I went to put it back on and now that skin is not even showing up on My skin list , so I want to know why it vanished from My building & My list of skin's ?? , and I even logged out and back in My game to see if it would show up again but nope.:(
    It sure looks like a timer clock next to the +50% more pigs on the right side of your image and I don't think there is any booster skin that had been permanent prior to this one. 
    edited 12.02.2021
    Wintry Pigsty

Okay what gives? I paid My gold for this skin and this morning when I went to click on My building to collect the Pig's , My skin went poof and I went to put it back on and now that skin is not even showing up on My skin list , so I want to know why it vanished from My building & My list of skin's ?? , and I even logged out and back in My game to see if it would show up again but nope.:(
    It sure looks like a timer clock next to the +50% more pigs on the right side of your image and I don't think there is any booster skin that had been permanent prior to this one. 
    I noticed that this morning, I also saw a i for info this time which I did not see last time, but I am still not happy , I feel like I got ripped off for what little gold I do get, :( , but thanks everyone for all your info. much appreciated. :)
  • Hoy he estado buen rato buscando el último globo en la graja de flores, y no lo encuentro nose si se habrán olvidado colocar un globo del total de las 7 en la granja de flores.  :/
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Hoy he estado buen rato buscando el último globo en la graja de flores, y no lo encuentro nose si se habrán olvidado colocar un globo del total de las 7 en la granja de flores.  :/
    Translation: Today I have been looking for the last balloon in the flower farm for a long time, and I can't find it, I don't know if they forgot to place a balloon out of the total of 7 in the flower farm.

Please remember to use the translator when posting in the EN Forum. Thank you!

Answer: Some of the balloons on the farms are very hard to locate.  You may want to use an "enlargement setting" and brighten the background in order to find those little "pesky" balloons. :)

Translation: 
    Respuesta: Algunos de los globos en las granjas son muy difíciles de localizar. Es posible que desee utilizar una "configuración de ampliación" y aclarar el fondo para encontrar esos pequeños globos "molestos". :)
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 13.02.2021
    @princepresley (HIS1)  Are you aware of the Maps that are available for these Search Events?

You can find new ones here, still collecting information on the new plots: 

Main
    Gourmet
    Flower
    Ranch
    Village

They may help you find it
  • I can't believe I fell for it again!!! Another 290 gold gone west to find a balloon and NO BALLOON. Come on, when we pay to find one it should be there. It's supposed to be somewhere on the cooperative farm near the trade centre but every time I try it points to a slightly different area and the is NO BALLOON. What's going on. Can't you fix this bug???
    edited 14.02.2021
    Valentine Search

I am very happy to say that I finished Both Side's of this event, so I got the Cupid's arch & the pink heart's decor, good thing I did cause now I got that decor on all 3 of My farm's now, so happy thanks, :) , apparently I had enough sunflower's to get there this time around.
  • Valentine Search

I am very happy to say that I finished Both Side's of this event, so I got the Cupid's arch & the pink heart's decor, good thing I did cause now I got that decor on all 3 of My farm's now, so happy thanks, :) , apparently I had enough sunflower's to get there this time around.
    I also finished the event and got both the rewards. 
  • princepresley (HIS1)princepresley (HIS1) HIS1 Posts: 2
    edited 18.02.2021
    @ "princepresley (HIS1)" ¿Conoce los mapas que están disponibles para estos eventos de búsqueda?

Puede encontrar nuevas aquí, aún recopilando información sobre las nuevas parcelas: 

Main
    Gourmet
    Flower
    Ranch
    Village

Gracias por la ayuda!
Sign In to comment.