Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Jan Update - The New Year Update [Discussion]

12022»

Comments

• Well it's the best part of three months since that awful update.Not only do the labs stand mostly idle as I can't earn enough rare catalysts to use them, but the knock on effect means the mills stand idle too. The game is not so much fun anymore, loads of players have left coops because the farms that have taken so long to build no longer function properly.For goodness sake GGS, do something to sort this mess out!
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Well it's the best part of three months since that awful update.Not only do the labs stand mostly idle as I can't earn enough rare catalysts to use them, but the knock on effect means the mills stand idle too. The game is not so much fun anymore, loads of players have left coops because the farms that have taken so long to build no longer function properly.For goodness sake GGS, do something to sort this mess out!
    Does anyone listen to this ??
    I do hope so.
    I have read some of the values that GGS have on the homepage. And I think that the developers do not know anything about the corporate values. It has some vague expressions about listening to the customers and a lot more, that IF IT WAS TO BELIEVE , we would not have ended up like this. 
  • BigDoc (US1)BigDoc (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    This is just a test to see if I can now post. I've been banned since the start the January update when I complained of the farm lab being repurposed.

Cheers,
    Doc
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    If they are not going to revamp the laboratories back or even to a point where usable, I would like the gold and monies invested to be returned. What is there now is not what I purchased.
    I  just need to try once more. 

GGS - will you please inform us about your plans for the lab, how to produce more rare catalyst´s or any other thing that could shed some light into the darkness we are living in. I am aware that we now get a lot of catalysts from the events, but most of them belongs to higher levels of the lab. THE PROBLEM IS THE AMOUNT OF RARE CATALYSTs - used to produce premium stuff . Let´s see some action in that field of the problem please.

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    We continue reporting your concerns about the Lab.  I have no answers as yet. We just be patient and wait. :) Sorry.
  • I  just need to try once more. 

GGS - will you please inform us about your plans for the lab, how to produce more rare catalyst´s or any other thing that could shed some light into the darkness we are living in. I am aware that we now get a lot of catalysts from the events, but most of them belongs to higher levels of the lab. THE PROBLEM IS THE AMOUNT OF RARE CATALYSTs - used to produce premium stuff . Let´s see some action in that field of the problem please.

@mutterkjær (SKN1) and everyone else that's interested, there's a new offer, where you can convert Catalysts to catalyst types that are below them...

ie. you can convert Legendary or Unique catalysts to Rare catalysts, but you can't convert Rare catalysts to Precious, Unique or Legendary catalysts :)

It's the offer with 2 square wood boxes with a gold frame and a gold star on the sides in the background, 1 behind the other, with a big "%" sign in front of them :)
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    We continue reporting your concerns about the Lab.  I have no answers as yet. We just be patient and wait. :) Sorry.
    I hope GGS give our lab back :relieved:
    I  just need to try once more. 

@mutterkjær (SKN1) and everyone else that's interested, there's a new offer, where you can convert Catalysts to catalyst types that are below them...

ie. you can convert Legendary or Unique catalysts to Rare catalysts, but you can't convert Rare catalysts to Precious, Unique or Legendary catalysts :)

It's the offer with 2 square wood boxes with a gold frame and a gold star on the sides in the background, 1 behind the other, with a big "%" sign in front of them :)
    Thanks, I found out, and the Rare Catalyst problem is now solved for me. That is, if the offer comes up once in a while. 
    @Blossom (SKN1) Face it, you are never going to get the lab back as it was :smiley:
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    @Blossom (SKN1) Face it, you are never going to get the lab back as it was :smiley:
    @mutterkjær (SKN1) we must not give up, struggle, maybe GGS understand their mistake :smirk:
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    edited 23.04.2021
    Seems that any fixes to the labs are on the back burner. I don't understand GGS not listening to the customers.
    Totally deflated about this and the game :-(
    Post edited by 24K Mayhem (US1) on
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.04.2021
    ~sigh~ So much time has gone by and nothing seems to be done about the Lab.  The catalyst requirements are not reasonable, The regular catalysts are a waste as I use my nurseries for the special seeds that I need or use on a regular basis.  I enjoyed the benefit of having the additional XPs and no cost to use for the premium products,  I liked the idea of being able to utilize my extra dung to make the premium fertilizers which now is no longer part of the equation.  I have to sell off at a loss any fertilizer I make in order to make use of my silos. It is too bad that the Team just doesn't change the barn storage limits for the regular fertilizer to be like the premium.  I'd rather store it than to have to sell it at a loss.  ~sigh~ I want the old lab back.  :'(:'(:'(
  • Just checking in to see if the previous Farm laboratory is back.  It seems it's not.  I can't bring myself to play since that perk (that we earned) has been taken away.  I'll check back in a month or so.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Well , they added an offer , to trade in your higher catalysts ( precious , unique , legendary )

For Rare catalysts , you can make a decent amount of premium that way now
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    Please see Correction to the Previous Announcement

The previous statement I referred to has been removed :(
    So the conclusion  of some workers at GGS that the rework was not such a good  one, is being retracted and we have to live with the small change of converting catalyst to another type of catalyst.
    And as usual just waiting for the discussions about it dying down and we will all go on playing happily  ever after.  Until the next questionable update.
Sign In to comment.