Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Why the upgrade for Competitor Transporter in Horse Ranch not available yet?

I was checking my Horse Ranch and just looked for an upgrade of Competitor Transporter and it is showing 'Not Available Yet'. Why?

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    There is no Racing at the moment.

When the new Horse Season starts, it should be quite soon, then is will be available again
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I was checking my Horse Ranch and just looked for an upgrade of Competitor Transporter and it is showing 'Not Available Yet'. Why?
    Well when it was first introduced that C.T was suppose to carry your horses to the track. As 1 was able to upgrade it it would carry more horses which 1 could load into the CT so 1 could have a choice of horses to use for the Competition/s. That was over 6 years ago :( Yes we are still waiting!
  • So disappointing :(  
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Well when it was first introduced that C.T was suppose to carry your horses to the track. As 1 was able to upgrade it it would carry more horses which 1 could load into the CT so 1 could have a choice of horses to use for the Competition/s. That was over 6 years ago :( Yes we are still waiting!
    I don't know about the original intentions of the competition transporter, but we can already set different horses to be challenged for different events. So we don't need that upgrade in order to do what you mentioned above.
  • Well when it was first introduced that C.T was suppose to carry your horses to the track. As 1 was able to upgrade it it would carry more horses which 1 could load into the CT so 1 could have a choice of horses to use for the Competition/s. That was over 6 years ago :( Yes we are still waiting!
    I don't know about the original intentions of the competition transporter, but we can already set different horses to be challenged for different events. So we don't need that upgrade in order to do what you mentioned above.
    That's correct I because I also took different horses I the Best of 2020 Cup
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    If I could find the original post of the introduction of the Horse ranch to the game - many many moons ago - as they are tied to the Temp Farms as well. In there, as I posted it was suppose to just carry or allow 1 horse to enter the competition and as 1 was able to upgrade the the Transport carrier you could send more horse into the competition. Guess they never figured out how to set that part up.
     Hence why as it is now we can send them all or I should say use them all during the competition if we so choose.
    This is the closest I have in my records

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/40870/update-december-11th-horse-breeding-and-other-surprises#latest
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    If I could find the original post of the introduction of the Horse ranch to the game - many many moons ago - as they are tied to the Temp Farms as well. In there, as I posted it was suppose to just carry or allow 1 horse to enter the competition and as 1 was able to upgrade the the Transport carrier you could send more horse into the competition. Guess they never figured out how to set that part up.
     Hence why as it is now we can send them all or I should say use them all during the competition if we so choose.
    This is the closest I have in my records

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/40870/update-december-11th-horse-breeding-and-other-surprises#latest
    Ok, I see.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file