Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Gold Refund?

Is there is way to get your gold refunded back?  I "hired" to fill empty slots in research; and, now I realize that to start that particular research I need 20,000 gold in co-op account (which I don't have); therefore, not able to begin the research. So can I get that gold back same as I do with dollars spent? Thanks to anyone who can clarify this for me.

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Answer ✓
    As Alaa Ali  says you can take back dollars paid for a Researcher but gold is non refundable
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 24.08.2020 Answer ✓
    Unfortunately once a researcher has been hired for Gold, it cannot be taken back like Rosy mentioned above.

However try contacting support, maybe they might help you out (the chances are too low in this case.)

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Answer ✓
    Is there is way to get your gold refunded back?  I "hired" to fill empty slots in research; and, now I realize that to start that particular research I need 20,000 gold in co-op account (which I don't have); therefore, not able to begin the research. So can I get that gold back same as I do with dollars spent? Thanks to anyone who can clarify this for me.
    Get the co op busy doing co op projects - the co op funds will build up so u can do that research.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Answer ✓
    @Data King (US1)  Some Researches needs gold to start them.. Doing projects of themselves will not earn gold. Do enough and the co-op will  level up and the the co-op does get a small amount of gold but nowhere near enough to start a Research
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    Thanks everyone for responding.  I'll pass on your infos to the coop; and, maybe...maybe then more will participate when they learn that SLOWLY gold reserves will build up over time.  Again, thanks to you all.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    @Data King (US1)  Some Researches needs gold to start them.. Doing projects of themselves will not earn gold. Do enough and the co-op will  level up and the the co-op does get a small amount of gold but nowhere near enough to start a Research
    Well unless they changed it just recently then I still stand by post.
     We have been able to complete most of the research that requires gold to start the research - just by doing the co op projects to death & revive them to do again. yes I will admit it does take hundreds of finished c projects to earn the gold but it can be done!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file