Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Dream World is stealing diamonds

On every reopening of results table in Tesas Dream world i can see that some diamonds were taken from me. If i'm reopening results table in couple of seconds i can see that my result was lowered by 1-2 diamonds, If i'm reopening results table in couple of minutes it takes from me 10-20 diamonds. And when i reopened my results table after night it took from me hundreds of diamonds. Is it supposed to be like that?

First view in the results table.

Second view in the results table after couple of secconds.

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    It is showing how many diamonds you will win if you finish the event in your current position in the ranking table.
    It is like that for me too. I fall down the ranks most of the time until I run my tractor and collect all my XP so my predicted winnings steadily drops and then surges back up again.. 
  • I am losing diamonds also every few seconds.
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Please take screenshots and submit a report to Support. Thank you.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    @TessieTessie (US1)
    As Uncle John says you earn some diamonds which you can't lose. But you also have an estimate of your diamond winnings which is based on your position. If you go lower in the rankings that estimate will go down
Sign In to comment.