Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Booster % number in hover box

for both the cooperative booster % number and personal- it shows 5% regardless of the actual booster amount. This is in the hover box onscreen in the list of boosters, extras.

*Censored Email Address*

Comments

• Would it be possible to get a Screenshot please? :)
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    here is my personal booster my coop one is doing the same thing too. what screen shots do you want? here is it showing 5 percent

• So, just to make sure i understand the issue

You are using more than 5% Boosters, but it only shows as 5%

We will report that :)
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    yes mine and the coop are both set at 30 percent but as seen in the screen shot it says 5 percent. so i am not sure if it is actually giving the 30 percent or 5 percent.

• Thanks for reporting the issue :)
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 30.06.2020
    another issue since last update..

If you are growing edge crops and both crop and edge crop barn is full, you have to harvest the field a second time after selling the required amounts.    ONLY seems to do it if both are full in barn  @TiminuTufu
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 01.07.2020
    has the bug I said above been reported? @TiminuTufu  Still not fixed and very annoying
  • Hm , is'nt that a bug that exists since quite a while?

I can try inquiring, but since its a bug that you can easily get over , by continuing to click ( if i'm understanding correctly the bug you're talking about )

I could see it, being listed fairly low in priorities to fix , let me try to get more info :)
  • it is old bug that has returned.
Sign In to comment.