Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

What has happened to Pleasure Park??????

Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
It is almost 2 months and no PP, can we get info on what is happening?

Hopefully they are readjusting the tickets received.

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    It is almost 2 months and no PP, can we get info on what is happening?

Hopefully they are readjusting the tickets received.
    Yes. I hope so as well. Hopefully if they do that, it would nice to have it come at least once per month. I think it also doesn't run while the goldfish rescue is active unless I have missed that before.
  • I'll keep an eye open , but we dont really get any preview of whats to come in general

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 21.05.2020
    no, that was why I posted this as soon as I saw GFR AGAIN, so at least 10 more days before PP.

maybe we don't get preview, but 2 months and no PP.  Must be someone that knows.  HMMM GGS maybe not....

Info from GGS is ALWAYS a poor point.  How hard would it be.  "Players we are updating PP ATM, please be patient as surprise installed on it's return" or "sorry players, we are not making enough money from PP so we are reducing/cancelling it"
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
    no, that was why I posted this as soon as I saw GFR AGAIN, so at least 10 more days before PP.

maybe we don't get preview, but 2 months and no PP.  Must be someone that knows.  HMMM GGS maybe not....

Info from GGS is ALWAYS a poor point.  How hard would it be.  "Players we are updating PP ATM, please be patient as surprise installed on it's return" or "sorry players, we are not making enough money from PP so we are reducing/cancelling it"
    That is a very good point. It would be much easier for everyone to understand the situation if we knew what was going on.
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    i would love to have the PP again too. i miss this event too. 
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    My thinking is that GGS is rethinking the whole PP; and, THEN it will revamp it like they did the Horse Ranch so it won't be so simply and fun to play.
  • They did revamp it, ran 3 or 4 times in a short time and now "POOF"

Just when it was worth my effort.
    They did revamp it, ran 3 or 4 times in a short time and now "POOF"

Just when it was worth my effort.
    The revamped version is basically only good for players that can only come on once per day or less or aren't interested in improving their decoration valley to a standard where the country manor could have been collected within the time frame of the event. This could have easily been avoided by allowing a way for players that could have previously collected the country manor in one event to still collect it from the tickets given through the hard work rewards, but instead they chose to dramatically lower the potential rewards a player could receive through their hard work which was completely unnecessary, especially considering that many players are able to collect summery country manors through constant cooperative championships all the time. It is another situation where the rewards of individual players have been greatly reduced.
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    last PP was with 11 April is about 1 month of 11 days so close 2 month 
    edited 22.05.2020
    +10days as it never comes when GFR is on.  On another thread I did say 6 weeks as that is what it actually is, which by the time GFR finishes will be 7 weeks 3 days, close enough to 2 months for me.  Unless they change and bring it when GFR is on.
  • Yeah, its been quite a while, its probably the downside, of the event being much easier to play now with 6 hour stalls

Can rarely have the bread and the butter

still havent seen any info on that topic pass , will let know, if we see anything
    @Dark Underworld (AU1)
    My screenshot when PP was in finished, look time and date 
  • Well, Good news folks!

Apparently , its coming soon! ( Which is pretty vague ) but its still better than nothing :)
  • @GREENPANDA (INT1) Yes that is exactly what I said.  finished 14th so then it started on the 10th which was 6 weeks ago.  +10 days as GFR is running and they don't run them at same time normally.  which makes it 7 weeks 3 days (close to 2 months)
    Well, Good news folks!

Apparently , its coming soon! ( Which is pretty vague ) but its still better than nothing :)
    Thanks for the information. Hopefully there is some improvement with the ticket system as well. :)
    Well, Good news folks!

Thank you so much Timi you are great :)
  • More Good News folks! @TiminuTufu is right! Pleasure Park, maybe as soon as next week  :)
    A little birdie told me, actually it was Owl, He said, 

Remember there is no hurry. It will be in the next week or 2.
    It will be better to get it right the first time then rush it   <3
    edited 22.05.2020
    More Good News folks! @TiminuTufu is right! Pleasure Park, maybe as soon as next week  :)
    A little birdie told me, actually it was Owl, He said, 

Remember there is no hurry. It will be in the next week or 2.
    It will be better to get it right the first time then rush it   <3
    Thanks for the information. :)

So there are some changes that will be made to the event? Hopefully they will be to adjust the ticket issue. :D
  • that is good to hear.  But it would have good for them to tell us it was being changed and have good information flow.  Then we would not have even worried about this thread

Thanks for more proof that GGS is continuing to destroy the hard work rewards of events with no intention to improve the situation. There were no changes made to deal with this which has gone on for months now.
  • @ninjahuman (AU1)

I think I've told you before, they are not focusing much on giving better individual rewards lately, they seem to focus quite a bit on team things

And, on the side note, Pleasure park is sooner than most expected, and running at same time as GFR ( is that a first ? ) would like to know, for personal knowledge
    @ninjahuman (AU1)

I think I've told you before, they are not focusing much on giving better individual rewards lately, they seem to focus quite a bit on team things

And, on the side note, Pleasure park is sooner than most expected, and running at same time as GFR ( is that a first ? ) would like to know, for personal knowledge
    Yes. I know the rewards are already good, but it's really frustrating that the standard to obtain all the rewards and the rewards themselves were downgraded and from what I am aware. I know they are not focusing on the individual rewards, but they were able to change the rewards for the worse for many players. I do acknowledge that this system is better for some players, but it's really disappointing that they are not able to even acknowledge this issue which makes it appear that nothing is being done about it.

I haven't really kept track of it but I think it is the first time that has happened that I am aware of.
    edited 25.05.2020
    7 weeks between event is NOT sooner than expected and there is 0 change.  It should have been here 3 weeks ago if not sooner
  • It is what it is, what do u want me to tell you?

• can someone help explain to me the purpose of the pleasure park? thx
    can someone help explain to me the purpose of the pleasure park? thx
    You place stalls to collect park pennies. You also place decorations to get visitors depending on your happiness amount and those decorations can also complete gratitude tasks to get your stalls more park pennies. The rate your score is increasing per second is the product of your park pennies and your visitors.

To answer the purpose part, you can play for ranking rewards which can give gold mystery boxes and themed buildings. You can also collect pleasure park tickets as hard work rewards and use them to save up for good prizes such as gold mining licences and country manors.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    This may also help https://crazybigfarm.net/events/pleasure_park.htm
  • Jasist2 (INT1)Jasist2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 140
    For me, the purpose is to earn gold. I think it is the easiest event to earn gold, and you rarely get to earn gold at events. This event originally offers a country manor as reward for very high level players, but requires multiple runs of this event to collect it, so that can also be the purpose. 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Is Pleasure Park broken?  It's not letting me prepare my stalls now. All the buttons are grayed out.
    edited 26.05.2020
    Is Pleasure Park broken?  It's not letting me prepare my stalls now. All the buttons are grayed out.
    It sounds like all of your preparation slots are full. If there are three stalls with one in each preparation slot like below, you have to place one of them before you can get another one into the preparation slots.

For me, the purpose is to earn gold. I think it is the easiest event to earn gold, and you rarely get to earn gold at events. This event originally offers a country manor as reward for very high level players, but requires multiple runs of this event to collect it, so that can also be the purpose. 
    Yes. It's very easy to get those GMLs so it is basically like free gold for a small donation cost or not even one if you don't have to buy the items to donate. It's good to take advantage of it until it's removed. And then you can save up the remaining vouchers for the country manor.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file