Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Is the support system down?

I have logged two support tickets in the last 2 days and have not received one email acknowledging that they have been received. The supports tickets are normally emailed to your registered game email address as proof that they have been received by support. Is the support system down or broken for some reason or is there an alternative method of contacting them?

Comments

• mikedk (US1)mikedk (US1) US1 Posts: 35
    Fallen (INT1) said:
    I have logged two support tickets in the last 2 days and have not received one email acknowledging that they have been received. The supports tickets are normally emailed to your registered game email address as proof that they have been received by support. Is the support system down or broken for some reason or is there an alternative method of contacting them?
    if you do get in contact with them remind them that the new deco we are building up at golden week event has an error. my coop managed yesterday at first day to get the village happiness of the deco up to around 20 but today it was 7
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Fallen (INT1) said:
    if you do get in contact with them remind them that the new deco we are building up at golden week event has an error. my coop managed yesterday at first day to get the village happiness of the deco up to around 20 but today it was 7
    Won't need to as there was a glitch forcing GGS to restart the severs see this thread 
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/4263799/#Comment_4263799
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    You are surprized ? Why by now you should know by now it takes support a long time to even look at the hord of tickets let alone reply to them!
     - Give them a week you might hear some thing by then. With all the new stuff they are stuffing down our throats along with all the bugs & glitches they bring as well every time they bring some thing new into the game! It's going to take a spell for them to catch up ;) Good Luck!!
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    lol @Data King (US1)  I forgot about that. Oh well, I will just log a new ticket daily reporting the previous missing tickets. That should confuse them even further ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file