Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Inactive referral deletion

As there can only be 10 referrals, who will be counted.
It will be good if we can be allowed to delete the inactive ones.

Comments

• if they are inactive for 3weeks 4 days they fall out themselves

• rpggal33 (US1)rpggal33 (US1) US1 Posts: 150
    The referral also gets deleted after inactivity from my referral list?
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 15.04.2020
    As there can only be 10 referrals, who will be counted.
    It will be good if we can be allowed to delete the inactive ones.
    @rpggal33 (US1) I have to admit that I am not really sure what it is that you are asking about. I assume you are talking about the "farm friends" system, but what are referrals? The only list that I know of is the actual list of your farm friends, who have started a farm using your link, are you asking how to remove someone from that list? ........ If one of your friends does not login for 2 weeks, that will automatically break their link with you, otherwise it will stay active until they reach level 40 or get a Flower farm.

PS. If you are saying that you have friends who have been inactive for more than 2 weeks and are still on your list, maybe there is a bug there, if that is the case, you could do a support ticket, to get that checked out.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 15.04.2020
    @WascallyWabbitif it suppose to be 2 weeks then there is a bug here as well.  It takes EXACTLY 3 weeks 4 days of inactivity for them to leave your friends list,  I know I have had lots and lots of friends try this game and leave before level 40 and had to wait this time before they would go from my list.  May want to get developers to look into it if it is only suppose to be 2 weeks.

Actually the whole thing is bugged and has been for a very very very long time.  Pennies rarely drop after 3 lots even if friend is way past required, I had 1 of my friends get to level 95 and I still had not received 4th lot of pennies.  I no longer invite friends to play.
  • rpggal33 (US1)rpggal33 (US1) US1 Posts: 150
    thx. wascally.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    They never did have this area set up right :(
Sign In to comment.