Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Village Fair Rewards Missing

We came in first place in our division and have received none of our rewards.  Anyone else missing theirs?

Comments

• @DebRN (US1) We have seen similar reports from coops on other servers & they are going to be dealt with next week after the long weekend. I have reported yours too, but would suggest one of you does a ticket on behalf of the coop, so that it is recorded with support & you don't get missed off the list when they compile it.
  • CM_KatsuoCM_Katsuo Community Manager Posts: 1,759
    Hello @DebRN (US1)

Can you let me know in which league your coop was placed? 

Thanks in advance! 
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I don't have a clue what league we were in, nor have I ever noticed where that would have been displayed.
  • CM_KatsuoCM_Katsuo Community Manager Posts: 1,759
    Hello @DebRN (US1)

Thank you for the reply.

Okay, I will try to check on your league on my end.  
  • @DebRN (US1) When you open the window where you select a challenge, I am pretty sure that opens on the league that you are in.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    sometimes gold pops up and sometimes bronze pops up, so that isn't the factor.  We are a very small coop w/ few that assist in challenges, so gold is highly unlikely

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file