Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Random harvest glitches

Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,681
Sometimes something will suddenly be ready for harvest when it shouldn't be. I harvest it and reseed and then it goes back to what it is supposed to be, back in time with what it is meant to be an onto its second harvest or whatever.

I also had a weird glitch when planting wheat for overnight. A couple of the fields wouldn't let me add humus and I noticed they had gone on repeat (which I didn't want) and were about half way through! One said it was it was on its 3/2 harvest!

This type of thing has happened on more than one server. Something strange is going on.

UPDATE: I was putting in normal rutabaga for the HWE and this happened - one of the fields gave an instant harvest and it was a real one, nearly ruined my HWE strategy. I had to seaweed humus a special seed rutabaga so the packing machine wouldn't stop too early. Note the Repeat 4/3.

Post edited by Rusty Farmer (AU1) on

Comments

• IAmRoman (US1)IAmRoman (US1) US1 Posts: 2,779
    Yes, I have this happen as well and generally it happens when I use the Swift Seeder and some of the fields that are on repeat are harvesting and setting up for next repeat....  

designed by Michiru (GB1) updated by farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click BIG FARM WIKI**

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file