Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Subscription Contracts

Is it just me or are the subscription contracts worse than regular contracts? I'm not filling a contract for seeds I can get in other ways. I'm also finding they all want flower shop and baked goods that take days to fill and it's really worse than the regular contracts. I did this because it seems you could get the construction tokens there instead of the HWE, but I don't need 3-4 of them so bad that I lose money on the contracts and pay cash for the pleasure to do so. I find them to be much worse than the standard contracts.

Comments

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 07.11.2019
    when they changed the contracts with the update of the market, the normal contracts are terrible as well, a lot of us have given up totally on the market now.

• iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    That is what they call Revamping at GGS. Not the first time and will not be the last time. Remember the changing in the DSF ??
  • No, because I've actually played only a year. I left for a year and came back to a ton of changes to see if the game improved. In some ways it is great like getting the Viking ducks and the Candy Chickens. Contracts like this are supposed to be great, but I don't need water. I don't even need those flowers. 

I'll sell those pigs outright before I trade them for a flower or drop of water. I make a ton of milk and eggs, but no contracts for them no matter how many I delete. Way to ruin a game.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 08.11.2019
    Thats a tricky one :)

I'm not a super fan of the Loyalty sub contracts

I'm still trying to push all of them to 156 :) to see

But so far, I'd say , best technique would be to just decline, and focus on doing those that are timed , and awards either Mystery box ( 320 gold ) , 100 gold ( or other variants ) , 10 orange humus

Still pushing the bonuses up ( but i highly doubt its worth it )

As all quantities keeps going up :D

http://prntscr.com/pu004q is'nt bad money wise ( but they are pretty long ones to complete )

• At this point, it makes more sense to cancel the subscription. I haven't had a contract for milk, eggs, fruit, or anything else I built my farm to deliver. I'm tired of waiting for flower shop products that take forever and selling milk just to harvest. If I don't harvest then I drop in the WWC or can't do the CC, VF, etc. I get a million every time I drop my eggs, but if I had contracts with those items I'd get more. I can only assume that those products come in the regular contracts. Nice way to shoot themselves in the foot with the items I paid cash for but won't in the future.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
     I get a million every time I drop my eggs, but if I had contracts with those items I'd get more. 
    You don't get more if the contracts have other items added to them, as they all seem to do now. If you crunch the numbers, you'll see you're paying a very stiff premium for the add ons. Right now, it makes more sense, from a purely $ perspective, to sell your overages out right.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    You don't get more if the contracts have other items added to them, as they all seem to do now. If you crunch the numbers, you'll see you're paying a very stiff premium for the add ons. Right now, it makes more sense, from a purely $ perspective, to sell your overages out right.
    Usually you are still going to make a profit.

Take a look at this one for example:

If I sell the apples through the farm management, I would get 105,422 * 56 = 5,903,632 dollars.

But as you can see, even with the 5 karma points taking away profit, I am still getting more than I would sell the apples for without using the contract and I have not added on bonuses for the 25% bonus for having quality 99, the level 14 Lester's secret stash and the 2% filled from a cooperative subscription (which would result in receiving 7,592,267 dollars in exchange for 88,554 apples, which would sell for 4,959,024 dollars and would result in a profit of 2,633,243 dollars) still produces a profit.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Loyalty subscription is expensive and not worth much.

The only good thing about it is the 7 tokens needed for jackpot spin, but you get a little benefits only if you plan to spin a million tokens.
    I like the subscription package, as i am a loyal enthusiastic player :)

I like to build/do the different contracts

But its an extremely small benefit overall ( but its fine in a way , if it would be TOO good  it would imbalance things )
  • You don't get more if the contracts have other items added to them, as they all seem to do now. If you crunch the numbers, you'll see you're paying a very stiff premium for the add ons. Right now, it makes more sense, from a purely $ perspective, to sell your overages out right.
    Usually you are still going to make a profit.

Take a look at this one for example:

If I sell the apples through the farm management, I would get 105,422 * 56 = 5,903,632 dollars.

But as you can see, even with the 5 karma points taking away profit, I am still getting more than I would sell the apples for without using the contract and I have not added on bonuses for the 25% bonus for having quality 99, the level 14 Lester's secret stash and the 2% filled from a cooperative subscription (which would result in receiving 7,592,267 dollars in exchange for 88,554 apples, which would sell for 4,959,024 dollars and would result in a profit of 2,633,243 dollars) still produces a profit.
    You actually just proved my point. You get a lot more than I'm getting and I paid for the privilege of losing money.

You actually just proved my point. You get a lot more than I'm getting and I paid for the privilege of losing money.

So there is a higher number of other items in the contracts that greatly reduce the profit compared to the regular contracts?

In that contract you were receiving more dollars per apple than I was, but that contract I had was a bad one for profit and they are usually better than that.
    Here is a better one:

• jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    These days i am noticing that all my contracts of value 99 are with XP reward. Even same in the SS provided above^.
  • I am concerned with the ability to do the contracts now. I get the same flower shop items. Well, Three Weddings will be starting soon and I need to collect those items that are asked for the most in my contracts. Romantic Bouquets, Pasta Gift Baskets, and Aloe Gel are all depleted and I usually have them full. I quit filling those until I get my inventory full again and they can have the excess of these. That wedding event is hard enough with all the items in stock. I'm not wasting days making them.
    Hate contracts with XP. Please return to having some contracts with just money offered.
    Hate contracts with XP. Please return to having some contracts with just money offered.
    I was just wondering what the issue was with it? It doesn't take away too many farm dollars compared to other items.
    I was just wondering what the issue was with it? It doesn't take away too many farm dollars compared to other items.
    Some players, like me, try to keep our XPs low. When your farms take a long time to build up when you aren't golders, the XPs can make it harder in events and other things when things asked for or difficulty are based on your experience levels.  Some people even log when they receive XP boosters until the boosters time out.

I'd really like it if they returned to having some contracts that offered only money.
    Some players, like me, try to keep our XPs low. When your farms take a long time to build up when you aren't golders, the XPs can make it harder in events and other things when things asked for or difficulty are based on your experience levels.  Some people even log when they receive XP boosters until the boosters time out.

I'd really like it if they returned to having some contracts that offered only money.
    Ok. I think at your level the events probably won't become much more difficult when your level increases except for the WWC. I don't really see a lot of downsides for event amounts increasing especially when you are past level 150. XP doesn't give a lot of benefits but one I can think of is receiving extra gold and farm dollars from leveling up.

I would prefer that as well but I guess they do not want to offer us that. Maybe they will consider it if it is suggested like you just mentioned though.
  • Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 95
    Has anybody get a plain contract with just money in it? Just asking that am I waisting my time by trying to get one like that.  I really don't need expensive stupid stuff in those contracts, JUST MONEY. PLEASE
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I get them w/ just money. Either way, it doesn't matter to me.  The money made from farming is so small compared to fishing. I just look for contracts to get rid of my excess inventory... no matter what it pays... or in what form.
    Has anybody get a plain contract with just money in it? Just asking that am I waisting my time by trying to get one like that.  I really don't need expensive stupid stuff in those contracts, JUST MONEY. PLEASE
    Sometimes. But usually the contracts contain other items in them which decreases the value a bit. You can still usually make a good profit off them though.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 20.11.2019
    it does not matter if you like them with xp and other stuff, the choice should be there to do contracts without xp and other stuff added.  I hate all the bonus stuff and could not be bothered wasting my time with the contacts now.  I have gone from doing at least 20 contracts a day to none.  I don't want xp or any of the other ad on either.  The choice should be there.

It is the removal of choice that hurts.  As players we know what we want from the contract.  Everyone want different and before we had the choice of no ad ons.  Not any more.  A lot of us want the choice of no ad on again
  • I'd be happy to see some contracts for 100,000 milk or eggs or apples. These are things I made my farm to do and now they're just wasted. I get one for 5,000 in milk and have to throw away the other 30,000 from a harvest. I've only seen one for that much milk. Put them back.
    edited 21.11.2019
    Farmer Kissy, Youll ne patience

I'm starting to see good ones , At around 120-130+ Bonus :)

That is also worth 400 gold of mystery box :) ( The contracts that offers 10 mystery box are the best return in Gold value )

Farmer Kissy, Youll ne patience

I'm starting to see good ones , At around 120-130+ Bonus :)

That is also worth 400 gold of mystery box :) ( The contracts that offers 10 mystery box are the best return in Gold value )

I think mystery boxes give 32 gold on average (4% chance of 300 gold and 1% chance of one GML) so it's probably around 320 gold on average for 10 mystery boxes.

The thing is that, you are paying real money for the subscription so shouldn't those contracts be undeniably better than the contracts without the subscription?

I'm finding that I am not able to get these contracts quite as frequently as before, but they are still giving a very good income. I even know someone that is considering cancelling their subscription because of the worse contracts in the organic market so I think that for a lot of players, the profit is worse than before in the organic market. But if you are paying money for the subscription, in my opinion it should give more profit in all circumstances. Perhaps it would be better if the contracts just had their bonus increased instead of changing the items that are asked for then it would work better and most players would be happier about it. But I know almost everyone is unhappy with the organic market with the subscription at the moment and I don't see why you should pay for something that makes it more difficult to make a profit from it.
    Sorry Ninja 

But im happy with it :)

Btw, u pretty much get 3 Extra mystery box when u complete one

So i did use the 32 gold value per :D
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    @Exxy (INT1) while yes you are getting gold mystery boxes... seems to me the dollar value of the contracts are not very good compared to non subscription contracts albeit you are getting the boxes... just IMHO
    I know :)

There isnt much increase in dollar rewards from loyalty sub  compared to no sub

The main difference, comes in the wider variety of rewards , including bits more of gold :)

Honestly I think someone could try to cycle the contracts and focus on timed ones ( that actually rewards mystery box or directly gold ) and it could be substantial

I'm trying to work up all contracts currently , I seem to see an improvment as they go up! :)

But, its really minor, compared to no sub :)
    Sorry Ninja 

But im happy with it :)

Btw, u pretty much get 3 Extra mystery box when u complete one

So i did use the 32 gold value per :D
    Thanks. I forgot about that.

Ok. It's nice to hear that you are happy about it. I just see some issues with it if it changing the demands of requested items but I don't use it so I don't really mind about it much.
    edited 21.11.2019
    :)

Those are probably the best type, that you get from being Subbed :)

its fairly easy for 130 gold!

Honestly, I'm still hoping to see Goldflower seeds somewhere in the hardest contracts later! ( who knows ) :)

Not sure,, anyone actually worked that much contracts ( would be nice to know , if someone actually did )

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file