Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Summer Monument Coins - " Repeat Pop-Up Error"

124»

Comments

• Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    I have contacted Support regarding this problem.. I have asked to be compensated the Gold I spent to overcome this problem (recurring popup for Summer COins) .. Won't hold my breath.. But worth a try .. Nothing ventured Nothing gained
  • The kings page:
    SIRE, SIRE the peasants are revolting.
    King:
    yes they are, very revolting
    nor are they going to waste their gold...lol
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    i have not played the game all day this error lost me first place for the gold medal which i was in the lead and could not carry on, I paid a monthly subscription which i have not been able to use for the full day, they take my money quick enough but dont bother to fix the game when things go wrong as quick... UNACCEPTABLE. 
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    You want my opinion, an ever-optimist person in life

Seriously, There is much worse things in life, that not being able to play normally an online game, for a day at maximum 

You know, Tomorrow will be better :D
    edited 30.09.2019
    You want my opinion, an ever-optimist person in life

Seriously, There is much worse things in life, that not being able to play normally an online game, for a day at maximum 

You know, Tomorrow will be better :D

And thats why i have your comments blocked because you talk a load of rubbish, some of us have paid real money to play this game - subscriptions - gold - etc you would not go into a shop and accept something not worth paying for would you !!
    Post edited by Twiglet (GB1) on
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 29.09.2019
    Please

I have my opinion, you have yours , can you respect my opinion please?

I'm just sharing how i see things, from my point of view , thank you :)

Random topic change , its funny, because the popup doesnt appear when planting wildflowers/alfalfa for me 

Also, on the bright side, 2hours and 48 minute to go..
  • Eowyn12 (HU1)Eowyn12 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 168
    Exxy, okay world arround us is better than not to play for a day....

But.... there is something what called "Terms and Conditions"....

The staff made the whole game unplayable for a day. They had realised extra profit due to this unlucky pop-up. They pressed they players (as costumers) to pay extra money for their service.

The world arround us is beauty, of course as you think. But this story everywhere in this whole beauty world means the same: this is a CRIME. They stole player's money and gave only an apology back. This is my opinion ...

Afterwards yesterday I watched a movie instead of playing. Bleak House, BBC edition by Charles Dickens. 8 hours. It was quite good. :D
    If it had been a pop up with an error of giving free gold they would have removed it straight away but because it was in there favor they left it there.
  • furby (US1)furby (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    No kidding less CC would be a gift !! But i hate to say it... i think this intentional and we will not 
    receive any compensation just saying .    
    you are so right they keep breaking the game which has many wondering...why are we still playing?
    because we pay.... :s
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    9:59 AM CEST  and my counter still running for 1 more hour
  • edu29d (GB1)edu29d (GB1) GB1 Posts: 69
    Thankfully the pop up has gone but I still have my summer coins despite me refreshing the game. I am not desperate for the dollars, so not an urgent matter. Just thought you should know
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    10k dollars = 1 summer coin
    Not much good exchange rate. It should be at least 100k as we pay a lot of resources for them.
  • Whenver i click on anything the Summer Monument coins. newsletter pops up everytime i do anything i click out of the announcement but then it pops up like everytime i try to maintain my farm. I will log off  and check back later. pleaselet me know if this will be resolved
  • So GGS's answer to all this is to ignore it?  I can't find the original posts that were going or an answer to what they did.  There is still a REAL problem here.............
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    So GGS's answer to all this is to ignore it?  I can't find the original posts that were going or an answer to what they did.  There is still a REAL problem here.............
    I was expecting some sort of compensation from them but to simply ignore it & still go ahead with another new event that more than likely has glitches in it also is totally unbelievable. Maybe we should start ignoring the gold buying popups & see what they think of that?

• Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    edited 02.10.2019
    So GGS's answer to all this is to ignore it?  I can't find the original posts that were going or an answer to what they did.  There is still a REAL problem here.............
    Does this surprise you? They lack integrity in GGS, they show us this time after time. 

I am guessing that stupid little bit of seaweed was to make up for the annoying pop up for 24+ hours, or the forced gold buys. 
    Post edited by Just Kar (US1) on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file