Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tessa's Dream World!

Comments

• Mariko (US1)Mariko (US1) US1 Posts: 33
    Is there any benefit having the Gourmet items in the DW?. I finally have 20 fields enough to get the Market order fill. Seems to me still takes so long. Took almost all days to get enough produces to fill one big order. So I am just wondering what is the most benefit-able items to bring enough cash. I am not buying any gold. And if I need to repeat the produces I still need to hit each produce manually to get most out of the product.

Do you use Event seeds to gain the cash or stars in DW?

Also my production cost is -90%. I am kind of still new to the entire world of farming. My main farm level is 96. I was so excited that now I can upgrade the Skipjack boats to capacity of 95. I appreciate any thought and suggestions. Thank you.

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Don't upgrade those boats too much... you will be destroying them once you get Trawlers.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Ah, thanks much!
    Not paying much attention to the garage, as everything takes tools. I don't seem to be getting many of those.
  • make it possible to ban inactive players
    That is possible if you want to kick someone out of the coop. Why would you want to ban them from the game entirely? I walked away for a year and came back to play with a fresh perspective. If I had been banned they would have lost a ton of money and they know that. I wouldn't start a new farm just to play again when I already had a good farm. I know others who have done that as well. You move to another game and it gets boring so you come back to the farm. 
  • Is there any benefit having the Gourmet items in the DW?. I finally have 20 fields enough to get the Market order fill. Seems to me still takes so long. Took almost all days to get enough produces to fill one big order. So I am just wondering what is the most benefit-able items to bring enough cash. I am not buying any gold. And if I need to repeat the produces I still need to hit each produce manually to get most out of the product.

I'm not a fan of the gourmet farm items but I did include two of those fields and the duck coop to make more eggs and not bother with chickens because making corn and feed takes up resources from the fields that irritate me. I just feel the whole thing got too complicated for a two week run and I've lost interest in it.
  • Elohim (NL1)Elohim (NL1) NL1 Posts: 99
    make it possible to ban inactive players
    That is possible if you want to kick someone out of the coop. Why would you want to ban them from the game entirely? I walked away for a year and came back to play with a fresh perspective. If I had been banned they would have lost a ton of money and they know that. I wouldn't start a new farm just to play again when I already had a good farm. I know others who have done that as well. You move to another game and it gets boring so you come back to the farm. 

I believe that in contrast to a "normal" cooperation :once your in.a dreamworld cooperation they cannot kick you out.
    I think that is what she meant.

• bobll764 (US1)bobll764 (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    [...] I just feel the whole thing got too complicated for a two week run and I've lost interest in it.
    I am with you, I also think the sme and dont play it anymore. Too bad cause it was one of the last thing intersting in the game. They are extremely good at ruining the game.... Hope they do read what the players thibnk and will fix it.
  • case001 (US1)case001 (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    Here's what happened, when I do a contract nothing happens. Also, the fields I level the windmill and on and I get no rewards. I sent in a ticket a week ago and still nothing.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Hoping this is just a display error: I upgraded my duck coop 2 levels in DW and the display shows I will get fewer eggs than I had before. I was getting 501 eggs at level 3, now at level 5 shows I will collect only 470 eggs...Have to wait 8 hrs to see
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    Last time around the gourmet farm items were added effectively giving us twice as much to do. This time it appears that dream world is only running for a single week. I hope this isn't the new normal.
  • eug1 (NL1)eug1 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 11,434
    I have a dream too. A dream where the game is running normally. Instead of very slow when the Village UNFAIR is running. Can I get some diamonds for this dream as well?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    One week just isn't worth it. Not sure of the reasoning behind this, except to encourage people to throw gold at it by the fistfulls to speed things up.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Hm?

You know we get double diamonds for 1 week ( since its considered last week )

for rankings, its definetely worth it , increasing diamonds :))

• Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    To me it seems that BFG/GGS cannot read (or code for that matter) so maybe they will understand this:

,,|,,
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    Hm?

You know we get double diamonds for 1 week ( since its considered last week )

for rankings, its definetely worth it , increasing diamonds :))

I agree
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    One week just isn't worth it. Not sure of the reasoning behind this, except to encourage people to throw gold at it by the fistfulls to speed things up.
    Thats exactly why ! I cannot be bothered with DW myself i find it rather boring. Think they should work on bugs on the main game rather than there barbie world
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Yeah, we're near the end of the dream world

And will get around 11k diamonds without any gold :)

I played the first 2 days completely tho , a good 20 hours there

worked the next 4 days ( so didnt spend much time there )

So its definetely a good result for 1 week ( in my case ) :))

• VAM (US1)VAM (US1) US1 Posts: 61
    I would like to make a suggestion for the Dream World Wheel of Fortune:  Please change the ranking prizes for the final round of the Wheel of Fortune.  What good are the ranking prizes of toolboxes, water and copper moons going to do anyone when the event ends at the time they would receive these prizes?
  • Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    edited 02.03.2020
    Why did dream world end with 16 hours left on the timer?  It shouldn't have gone until late tomorrow 3/3/20.

If there is a timer then it should run until it reaches zero.  Not fair GGS.  I hadn't even started to demolish.  That was a job for the morning.

Bad bad organization.  :(

@WascallyWabbit
  • Exaliber (NL1)Exaliber (NL1) NL1 Posts: 52
    Please, put the sales in the upper left corner, there is plenty of room

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Why did dream world end with 16 hours left on the timer?  It shouldn't have gone until late tomorrow 3/3/20.

If there is a timer then it should run until it reaches zero.  Not fair GGS.  I hadn't even started to demolish.  That was a job for the morning.

@WascallyWabbit
    Am I missing a trick  ozzie ? Apart from the shed and another couple of won decos I thought we earned nothing by demolishing.
  • I was taken by surprise too by the Dream World being gone this morning.  I was expecting the usual 2 weeks even though I now realize I only had a single ranking stand.... not enough time to really do anything in 1 week GGS.  Why the change???
  • Why did dream world end with 16 hours left on the timer?  It shouldn't have gone until late tomorrow 3/3/20.

@WascallyWabbit
    Am I missing a trick  ozzie ? Apart from the shed and another couple of won decos I thought we earned nothing by demolishing
    I don't do any demolishing on the Dream World other than the shed.  You don't get any diamonds for demolishing like you do runes, vouchers, etc in the other temp farms so why bother?  Or am I wrong?
  • i was playing on DREAMWORLD this morning, and at 11.30 was his event ready for week one , and week  south has to bebrgin. but there is suddebly no dreaanworld !
    it is a very shave, i was ferry far and i'm furieus by this way of ending

gr. leo
  • I also see no reason to demolish anything in dreamworld.  The only thing you get to take with you when it ends is unused gold that you purchased.  So any dream dollars you earn from demolishing is lost when the event ends.
  • Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    edited 03.03.2020
    @Southerndelite (US1)
    @Uncle John (GB1)
    @Farmer Deb (US1) , you may not see any reason for demolishing dream world but for those who still have a couple of plots of land to buy it is necessary.

You all have missed my point of the event finishing while 16 hours were left on my timer.  I had almost finished my final contract for the event which would have given me more money to go towards buying another plot of land

My biggest annoyance was the sudden disappearance of the event with time left to play.  I checked the timer many times over the day to make sure of when it was to end.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    @Southerndelite (US1)
    @Uncle John (GB1)
    @Farmer Deb (US1) , you may not see any reason for demolishing dream world but for those who still have a couple of plots of land to buy it is necessary.

You all have missed my point of the event finishing while 16 hours were left on my timer.  I had almost finished my final contract for the event which would have given me more money to go towards buying another plot of land

My biggest annoyance was the sudden disappearance of the event with time left to play.  I checked the timer many times over the day to make sure of when it was to end.
    I'm with you, Ozzie.  If i'm close to buying another plot of land, and the demolition will happen before the timer runs out, it sometimes gives me enough money to buy that land and earn a few more diamonds.
  • Southerndelite (US1)Southerndelite (US1) US1 Posts: 94
    edited 03.03.2020
    @Ozzie (AU1)     I usually have all my land bought before the end of DW so I haven't even thought about that aspect and this time I totally missed the fact that it was only 1 week long ... could have used that extra time too. Will remember the demolishing aspect when we run another 1 week DW.  Thanks :)  
Sign In to comment.