Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Ripper Street Co-op: Your future home? (Updated Feb 2022)

Bennet Drake (US1)Bennet Drake (US1) US1 Posts: 488
edited 27.02.2022 in Cooperatives

Looking for a co-op home? Why not come and give Ripper Street co-op a try for a few days to see if you will like us? Ripper Street is a growing co-op doing well in the co-op events: Village Fair and Co-operative Championships as well as the CHWE, so you will share in the prizes we win. We are looking for players willing to log on a few times a week and get their hands dirty farming. We are looking for players who love the game and are willing to communicate and acknowledge messages. You do not have to be a Ripper Street fan to join, and we welcome all, including new players wanting to play if you are going to be a regular player! Most of all we have fun! We won't pressure you, so you play your own way, but there will be requests for help with research, updates and co-op projects. (Main Farm research is completed, so you'll get top money for your produce). Participation in co-op competitions and events is entirely voluntary. Our Deputies will be able to help you with any questions, and I have some tutorials available to share with co-op members. If you think you might like Ripper Street, come join us for a few days: it might be just the co-op for you! Hope to see you soon!
Bennet Drake - leader

Edited to add name of coop and server to title  ||  Rowdy
Post edited by Bennet Drake (US1) on

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Welcome  :) Here's a great go to site to help you & your new co op.

https://www.crazybigfarm.tk/
  • Thank you :-) Already have it bookmarked and will study it well. :-)
  • Ripper Street is now two members strong! Thanks Deana for joining, we're already making waves. We still need a few more members. While we're not shooting for the stars, we are going to try our best to earn some of the co-op rewards for all of us. So, those willing to visit their farms a few times a day and get their hands dirty, do please come join us! (You do NOT have to be a "Ripper Street" fan to join... lol).
    Bennet
  • Thank you to "thehatter" for joining Ripper Street! We hope you will be happy with us. We still have 2 spaces for new members, and we'll welcome all who can visit their farms a few times a day and are willing to get their hands dirty!
  • "Ripper Street" co-op continues to learn the ropes and make their mark! We have the need for one more co-op member, someone with leadership skill and potential that I can appoint as Deputy. I am a leader by example, and I need help. We are almost ready to start research, and I'm happy with my progress in the competition events, but I do need a co-op member who is dedicated to log on a few times a week and to learn and help where possible. The current members appear to be very casual players, and while our co-op do not desire to be at the very top, we do desire progress... it cannot be done by one alone. So please consider Ripper Street co-op as your future home if you have the grit and determination to be our Deputy. Let me say in closing that I am not a "gold player"... I cannot buy gold, but I can work in game to acquire it, so it will never be expected of Ripper Street members to fork out real-life money. All that is expected is (hopefully) daily log-on and regular communication. Thank you in advance for considering Ripper Street co-op.
    Bennet
  • I want to extend my thanks to S and A farms for the excellent chat and help you came in to give this morning! I appreciate it. It is a pity you can't be in my co-op, because that is exactly the type of Deputy I need... someone who actually talks! But I wish you well in your competition events and look forward to chatting sometime again. You are much appreciated.
    Bennet
  • A great big kudos to S and A Farms and her co-op leader who has given her permission to come be our Deputy for a while and help Ripper Street out! Words are not enough to express my gratitude!
  • A great big kudos to S and A Farms and her co-op leader who has given her permission to come be our Deputy for a while and help Ripper Street out! Words are not enough to express my gratitude!
    It is my pleasure to help you out. Artful was kind enough to let me do it.
  • I am grateful to Artful :-) Already our co-op has grown and gone up a level. I cannot express my thankfulness enough and I'm enjoying learning from you. Thank you, again. You are awesome, Savannah!
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    A great big kudos to S and A Farms and her co-op leader who has given her permission to come be our Deputy for a while and help Ripper Street out! Words are not enough to express my gratitude!
    Very happy to oblige.  :)
  • With the help of S and A Farms, Ripper Street co-op has flourished the last couple of days. It is a wonderful thing to have a communicating, participating Deputy... one who really has been taking the rightful lead as she is very high level and know the ropes. Since she is "on loan" though, she is happy as Deputy. Now Ripper Street extends yet another invitation to those farmers out there: If you want a good co-op home, is willing to log on regularly and play, if you want to make new friends, win a few prizes and just have fun "chin-wagging", please consider Ripper Street as your new home. We'd be honored to have you. 
    You are a good person. See you soon.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    A great big kudos to S and A Farms and her co-op leader who has given her permission to come be our Deputy for a while and help Ripper Street out! Words are not enough to express my gratitude!
    You are a good person. See you soon.
    You are, too! <3  Our coop welcomes visitors so it's only fair to return the favor.
  • The report on Savannah's immeasurable contribution in the day she has been helping us, is excellent! Not only has Ripper Street shot up in co-op level, but research has been started, the second factory is under construction and this Rookie has learned a great deal more. I cannot express enough my gratefulness to S and A Farms (Savannah) and Artful (leader of Hearts of Gold co-op, who let us borrow Savannah) in this most generous help! My hope is to build Ripper Street into a co-op of just such folks... eager to play but more eager to help. I dread the day Savannah has to leave, but I know it must happen, therefore I extend once again an invitation to those farmers out there: if you have a heart with which this resonates, please consider Ripper Street as your co-op home.
  • A greeting to all those looking for a co-op! Please consider coming to visit Ripper Street co-op to see if we would be a good home for you. We are laid-back, but do log in regularly for a bit of farming. We like to try the events to win some prizes. We like to slowly upgrade our co-op so everyone will benefit. You can help us! Thank you for considering Ripper Street co-op! See you there.
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,244
    I Luv the Ripper Street TV show , it is one of My fave's and I am glad your doing so well, I just want to wish you all a great future in Big Farms, though I am not looking to be in a Co-Op, I am very happy that you picked a very Awesome name for your Co-op, and will continue to do well, good luck, ::)
  • Thank you, Blue Denim! I am a fan also. If you would like a temporary home during the Co-op Championship for some extra prizes, do come join us for a few days. We are having fun and are doing well. I extend that invitation to all those who need a Co-op home... even if it is just for the current event. We can help you get extra prizes and you can help us get points.
  • Ripper Street Co-op can now offer you much more, thanks to the help of S and A Farms! We are now at Level 11, with our village at L7. Both factories are up and running (at L2). Several research projects (pigs, eggs, recruitment) are complete, with another one running and one ready to go. We've completed several co-op projects. It is slow and steady, but we are growing! We'd love to have you, even if you just pop in for a few days to see if you would like us! Come on over, we'd be honored. And we'd appreciate your help.
  • Ripper Street co-op welcomes dill6794 as a new member! Welcome Dill. We hope you will enjoy it with us. Thank you for the help you have already given! Looking forward to working more with you. We are honored to have you!
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    You are a great salesman Bennet Drake!  We loved that series on netflix! Good Luck to your shiny new coop!
  • Thank you DebRN! I love the show still! Keep watching it over and over... lol... Thank you. I am of the thought the co-op will do well. Good luck in your endeavors too!
  • It was with a heavy heart that Ripper Street Co-op bid adieu to S and A Farms, but it was always known that she had been "on loan" from Hearts of Gold Co-op. And a heart of gold she truly has. Ripper Street flourished with her help and has progressed to a strong young Co-op. We do need some more new members... rookie or seasoned, doesn't matter, we could be a great home for you. We would like regular players that will occasionally communicate with each other and help continue our research, projects and events. Ripper Street is in the Bronze league, where we hope to stay for a while until we are stronger. Our Co-op Village factories are up and running, our Jetty gets regular visits from the Adventurer with his welcome goodies, and some of our research has been done. Please come and visit us, if only for a few days, to see if you would like us.It might just make your game so much more enjoyable, and make your progress that little bit easier!
  • Ripper Street is growing in leaps and bounds, and we are all excited about our progress. We welcome and congratulate our two new Deputies: WarChild89 and Sunnydale, who were promoted due to their great contribution to the progress of Ripper Street Co-op. We also welcome new members: timmytuck, billys bench, Jeanrn and zhinkleycat308. We hope you will be happy with us. We are a pretty laid-back co-op, but we do value member communication. Those who want to, take part in various events and we do pretty well. Some of our members do exceptionally well, which promises great things for the future! We are not gold players, nor do we require that, but of course you can play your own way. We still have open spots and welcome all active players. Come and visit us for a few days if you want to see if we might be the co-op you are looking for. We are a fun loving bunch... and you do not have to be a Ripper Street fan!
  • A Big THANK YOU to FarmerJohn 22 for the wonderful gift he made us! There is no better banner in all of Bigfarm. We are very grateful for it and display it proudly.
  • Ripper Street Co-op welcomes back our awesome Deputy, S and A Farms, aka "Twinkle". We are so glad she is back with us. She is a true asset and can help all the new players grow quickly. We still have a few spots for active players, so come and give Ripper Street co-op a try!
  • Ripper Street Co-op welcomes back our awesome Deputy, S and A Farms, aka "Twinkle". We are so glad she is back with us. She is a true asset and can help all the new players grow quickly. We still have a few spots for active players, so come and give Ripper Street co-op a try!
    Thanks for the welcome back. It is good to be back.
  • Ripper Street Co-op is getting ready again to participate in the upcoming Co-op Contest. We are currently in the Bronze league, and plan to stay there until we are stronger. Come and join us if you are in need of a co-op home, and be eligible for the prizes co-op members can win! We are in need of active players, but we mostly leave you in peace to farm your way. We appreciate member communication and all help you can give us. No gold will ever be required, unless of your own free will. We are a happy and growing co-op, and those of us who want to, take part in all events. Research is going well, our co-op village grows and we have beautiful fish in our pond, thanks to a magnificent effort by out deputies WarChild and S and A Farms during the recent rescue. So come and visit us!
  • Ripper Street co-op continues to grow and prosper. We're currently researching "Recruitment L5" to make space for even more active, happy players. If you are thinking about joining a co-op, if you're looking to change co-ops or even if you don't want to be in a co-op, why not come visit us for a few days to see if you'll be happy with us. Nothing ventured, nothing gained!
  • Ripper Street co-op now has a strong core membership and continues to prosper. We are in need of new members since we are now in the position to be able to remove non-participants, so if you are an active player, wanting to join a co-op that values communication, has lively chat and continues to grow stronger, please consider joining us. Members can farm their own way, participation in competition events are entirely voluntary, but we encourage communication and do ask for help with co-op projects, upgrade donations, fixing the jetty boat and research. Ripper Street has no immediate plans to become a big, impersonal, fiercely competitive co-op and we never ask for gold (but we do appreciate those who give of their own free will). So if you are looking for a co-op, or are just tired of your current one, or need a little in-game fun, visit us for a few days! No harm done if you decide to leave. Hope to see you soon.
  • Ripper Street co-op congratulates and welcomes a new Deputy, Shy90. Shy has been with us for a while, and has proven invaluable with upgrades and research. Our co-op has grown with some strong regular players, and we're getting to be a force to be reckoned with, placing regularly in co-op events. So if you're looking for a young, dynamic co-op strong on communication, come and check us out! We let you farm your own way, but we do appreciate players who participate in the many events. You are welcome to come visit us for a few days if you want to see if we'll fit your needs. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, so come share in our fun and farming!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file