Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Lucky Coins

Hi i have noticed for the past month that we have not been getting many of the lucky coins, i have won mine from events but it states ( if you put your mouse over it) that you can get them just by collecting from your farm. I know we used to get them when collecting from our farms but i have not been getting any that way for over a month, i dont know if anyone else as noticed this.Is this a bug ?

Comments

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    We get them when the event is running from harvesting... it is not running right now... just the trader is in the parking lot...
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    which event because as i say i have not been getting any from collecting off my farm for over a month, only getting them when winning them.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Golden Week
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    also Obon  festival which real life starts on august 13th so event should be soon 
  • BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    edited 05.08.2019

They still drop but not every time you harvest   ... im not sure from which buildings since im using repeat harvesting ... but my guess is Nursery, Bakery and Shop ... maybe Mermaid Bay.

But you get more lucky coins if you keep an eye on the lucky-coin-trader ... he often makes (edit) lucky-coins-offers ... either
    100, 500 or 1000 lucky coins for 1 lucky coin

And look at the reward-list for funnel next time we have HWE ... you might find them there to.
  • outside of event time you get them as reward only i never seen any building drop it
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 06.08.2019
    new golden box that come with farmer league give lucky coin too
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    yes i know i can get them from things like boxes in events, what i was saying is it states that you get them from just collecting from your farm that is where i have never got any from, i used to but not anymore.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I've only gotten them from collecting from my farms during Golden Week.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file