Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Name the person who start the boosters

Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
There is a mess going on in my coop because of this we dont know who starts the booster and when we already lost around 2mill gold in this vf becuase of ggs dont show the name of the person who starts
Please raise your voice for this i dont know it is happening to my coop only or urs as well 

But there is something we should have raised our voices for this because gold comes only for money we are being corner by ggs because of its function that dont show the persons name who is starting some thing for gold and its not his gold but it's coops gold vf is great but this should be revices and perform a function so we can see who is wasting our money and how so we can kick that guy out of our coop
Kindly
@RowdyRac
@WascallyWabbit
@CM_Katsuo
@CM Popeye
@CM_Arjuna

Comments

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    edited 04.08.2019
    our chat shows who starts a challenge, just noticed it today.... :)

edit: ah, reread post... hmmm, not nice using coop gold for booster without permission from coop leader, that is another thing entirely...

Again, sounds like members don't listen, pay attention etc.  still think it is up to the coop leader to get this under control somehow... and most likely it is newbies doing it. :(
    Post edited by JVD (US1) on
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Well, could you clarify a little bit Xcution?

At first, you say you wasted 2 million gold during a VF?

You probably talking about CC or CHWE right?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    JVD (US1) said:
    our chat shows who starts a challenge, just noticed it today.... :)

edit: ah, reread post... hmmm, not nice using coop gold for booster without permission from coop leader, that is another thing entirely...

Again, sounds like members don't listen, pay attention etc.  still think it is up to the coop leader to get this under control somehow... and most likely it is newbies doing it. :(
    Only deputies & the leader can start a booster, so unless you're promoting newbies to deputy... :)
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    @Exxy (INT1)
    Its in vf we noticed members who are starting the booster but they kept starting with out leaders permission we play gold booster during chwe or cc under control but in vf we cant cant contrl it its a backdraw of vf but the mods and cms are jsut neglecting the post no.more no.less
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Oh, i get what u mean

Gotcha
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    What would you like mods and CM's to do, @Xcution (INT1)  ?
    All suggestions made in the forum gets passed on, there is no more we can do.

Btw, CM Popeye has left the game about 3 years ago - just for future reference :)   
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Thats what i i want u to do if its not possible let us know a way to contact other than support hahaha they are nothing
Sign In to comment.