Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Farmers League

jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) US1 Posts: 409
edited 24.07.2019 in Most Discussed Topics
Why do the happiness level on the decos higher for Rank 4 than rank 3, rank 3 higher than rank 2, etc? So, the player that is ranked first has the lowest valued deco.
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 22.07.2019
    One thing i have always hated about this game is they add stuff and never tell you how to play it. Where does it tell you how to play it ? is it just for the fishing funnel ?
  • Look at the farmer's league thingy in the car park,read through that a few times lol!
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    If this is just for the Hard worker Fishing event, then you can forget it, cause I can not even get to the fishing holes in the game, so I guess I won't be doing this figures.
  • Bufo (AU1)Bufo (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    The new event has allowed miraculous scoring in the FHWE.

One person had 6 million points in the Fishing HWE within 2 minutes of it starting.
    At least a dozen people got a bonus of more than 1 million points when they started.
  • GOO (SKN1)GOO (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 240
    edited 22.07.2019
    Will the rewards be fixed so that the 1st place gets the highest valued deco or will the 5th place be granted the best prize?

Just wondering..
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I am working on the page for this event right now and I have a request :)

Could you please post screenshots for me of each Title's rewards. Two screenshots like the following for Gardener title will be just fine. Thank you very much in advance.

• walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    Thank you GGS, We finally have a super event <3 congrats 
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    @WascallyWabbit i checked the rewards for overall rankings in Farmer League event. is is intended that the first place has the worse deco or is just a bug? if you pay atention the second place has a better one than the first, the third a better one than the second and so on
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Trying to understand how Farmers League works........so there was a timer last nite that claimed you would get medals when it ticked down to 0 based on where you are ranking at the time. I wake up this morning to 0 medals and a new timer........oh and a broken FHWE. So is Farmers League broken or is it FHWE.....or is it both???
  • marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    There are 9 people in my group. There are over 28, 000 people on the US server.

You would think GGS could manage NOT to put people from the same coop into a group. 

I have 4 people from my coop - OUT OF NINE - in my group.

Took the fun away from this event. I like the competition. I do not like competing against coop mates.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 23.07.2019
    Well, there is a lot of luck of the draw implied

Sometimes you'll get good matching, sometimes not

I think Divisions will be different for every event ( Not 100% sure about that yet )

• There are 9 people in my group. There are over 28, 000 people on the US server.

You would think GGS could manage NOT to put people from the same coop into a group. 

I have 4 people from my coop - OUT OF NINE - in my group.

Took the fun away from this event. I like the competition. I do not like competing against coop mates.
    I have the EXACT same issue.  :(
    marywisc is my coop leader, she's been grouped with 4 of our coop mates, and I'm in a separate group of 4 coop mates, with the other 5 players being from all different coops..

So far as we can see here - that means it's happened at least TWICE within the same coop.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    That's interesting. With the exception of one, I'm grouped with players I don't remember ever having crossed paths with. Usually in events or missions, it seems to be the same couple of dozen clustered together again and again. 
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @jwllmsjnb (US1)
    @GOO (SKN1)

They are aware of this issue with the rewards values and it will be fixed so that the correct rewards will be given at the end of the event.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    I'm level 953 and grouped with 8 players , 4 of them are level 20 farms.

1 of them is a banned player. Rest 3 are normal players.

Interestingly, all 9 of us have the same score in the Farmer's League .... 0.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Trying to understand how Farmers League works........so there was a timer last nite that claimed you would get medals when it ticked down to 0 based on where you are ranking at the time. I wake up this morning to 0 medals and a new timer........oh and a broken FHWE. So is Farmers League broken or is it FHWE.....or is it both???
    BF is broken ...
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    RowdyRac said:

They are aware of this issue with the rewards values and it will be fixed so that the correct rewards will be given at the end of the event.

RowdyRac - Are they aware that the whole FHWE is broken on the AU1 server?

• vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
    Certainly hope they are ,  had a player get a 3.5 point  million head start on the Farmers League , impossible to catch and earn any prizes if not 
  • RowdyRac said:

@sue1 (AU1) We have already reported the issues on AU1 and IN1 with the FHWE, it is being looked into.
  • Jacc (GB1)Jacc (GB1) GB1 Posts: 89
    Sorry to disagree with the above comment but the event is based on luck rather than effort. Fhwe is not a fair basis for a league event as you cannot harvest the required fish when you need to if no pools are available (see Val C's post). I was so looking forward to this and feel really let down.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I am working on the page for this event right now and I have a request :)

Could you please post screenshots for me of each Title's rewards. Two screenshots like the following for Gardener title will be just fine. Thank you very much in advance.
    I no longer need screenshots.

Orinoco was kind enough to tell me that from the Title Overview page you can click on the titles and it will show you the rewards.
  • RozZz (US1)RozZz (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    Sorry to disagree with the above comment but the event is based on luck rather than effort. Fhwe is not a fair basis for a league event as you cannot harvest the required fish when you need to if no pools are available (see Val C's post). I was so looking forward to this and feel really let down.
    It also excludes lower lvls that don't yet have a dockyard to send out boats, yet it is available for farmers at lvl 19. 
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    RowdyRac said:

@sue1 (AU1) We have already reported the issues on AU1 and IN1 with the FHWE, it is being looked into.
    I can confirm its super broken or people are super cheaters, I cant get off rank 248 despite running the timer round the clock... I see players start the event with millions of xp so this game is clearly only for the cashers now
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    Also, later, when the CC and VF are running, leaves out all players who are not members of co-ops.
  • RozZz (US1)RozZz (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    Also, later, when the CC and VF are running, leaves out all players who are not members of co-ops.
     Very good point, maybe give some incentive to join co-ops but not everyone wants to be in one. 
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    For this run, it appears groups are made up of players all from about the same level.  At the higher levels, it's hard to avoid putting co op mates together.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    My group is all level 177, never seen any of them before.
    Are your group all on the same level?
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 24.07.2019
    I guess it is more based on your weekly xp/activity inside the game added up with some randomness in matchmaking. 
    I dont find it is based on level because i(400+ level player) am there with TM who is a 953 level player and another 3 to 4 level 20 players. Also, the players i am matched up with either dont play the game much anymore/left game including myself.
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    The ones in my group are all the same level. It can't be based on RP collected during the week as I don't play missions.  
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Missing indication on the title scrollbar showing amount of points needed to get the title.

Atm I own the title Gardener and am obviously still working on the next title "Gartner med grønne fingre" which translates to Gardener with green fingers. I got my second bronse last night, but that was not enough to get the next title ? 

Sign In to comment.