Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Forum Contest - Women's Football Quiz !

RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
edited 03.07.2019 in Contests & Awards

Forum Contest - Women's Football Quiz! 

Hello guys!

You have some time between the World Cup games? Good! We've got just the right activity for you!  Just like last year, you can help your community to reach a high score and get the chance to win great rewards.

All you need to do is click the link below to the current quiz and get at least 4 questions correct, then check back here to see when links for quiz 2 and quiz 3 get posted & do the same - Also encourage all your coop members to join in (especially for quiz 3) so that everyone wins all the rewards. :)

Updates

Check back here for regular updates on your community's progress, on the bar in the image below & for the new link each time the community unlocks the next Quiz. 

The Current Quiz -   #3

https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/C9PYGBJ

Our rewards

Each player who gained a point any stage in the event will have the chance to win one of 11 reward packages (consisting of each individual reward package which was unlocked by the community).

Football 1: 30 x Seaweed fertilizer, 5 x Seaweed humus

Football 2: 3000 x Gold, 40 x Seaweed feed, 6 x Gold flower seeds

Football 3: 4000 x Gold, 1 x Free range cowshed

Goal: 6000 x Gold, 8 x Gold flower seeds, 1000 x Golden horseshoes, 4000 x Horseshoes

+ community members get the chance to win physical rewards in the final draw.

How does it work?

Football number one is automatically unlocked from the start and the goal is to unlock all stages up to the final stage, the goal.

At first you will receive the link to quiz number one (above under "The Current Quiz") which should be fairly easy to solve. All the questions are related to the Football World Cup and previous World Cups. Each successful quiz, by a player in your community, is worth 1 point. Once the community reaches 30 points in total, the next reward stage, football number 2, and the next quiz will be unlocked.

A new link for quiz number two will be posted (replacing the one above) which can be completed in order to reach the new required amount of points for football number three, which unlocks another bunch of cool rewards and the final quiz.

Now the final push! The last stage will be a more difficult quiz and require more points to unlock the rewards inside, even more in-game items and prizes. In addition, this reward stage includes the chance for 11 players worldwide to win one of 11 exclusive packages of physical items. These winners will be randomly selected from any community who has entered the final stage and any player who contributed a point to any stage throughout the event.

The progress bar will be updated repeatedly over the week. (above under "Updates")

Requirements

Each player can only take part in each quiz once. Multiple solving of the same quiz will not increase the progress bar and as usual multi accounts are not allowed! If you have different accounts on different servers please pick one to take part in the contest. Having multiple accounts on different servers is not forbidden, but we would like to have the same chances for everyone to win. Quizzes will be taken into account when 4 questions or more are answered correctly.

The contest will run until July 10th 2019 at 18:00 CEST

Have fun with our contest and we’re looking forward to your participation!

Your Big Farm Team

Updated:  

Post edited by RowdyRac (FormerMod) on

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    By "community," do you mean coop, server, or Forum community?  (If it's coop, then a lot of smaller coops -- under 30 members -- won't be able to advance, if I'm reading this correctly.)
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @artful (US1)

It refers to the forum Community - so in this case the players from the servers who visit and use this EN forum.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Woohoo, 12/12 on the first quiz.  Yay!  What a fun way to play this game.  :smiley:
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    edited 07.06.2019
    12/12 here too - much to my surprise.
     :) 
  • yacine18 (GB1)yacine18 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 238
    congratulations !!!
    10/12 here
  • Bibleman7 (US1)Bibleman7 (US1) US1 Posts: 172
    5/12 here
  • vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
    What server do you input to enter ?
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    What server do you input to enter ?
    the server your game is registered on.
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    9/12 here … surprised myself … hahaha !!!
  • vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
    Tanks JVD  ,  got 11/12  big surprise as well
  • i got 10/12 :)))
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    12/12  :)
    100% done :)
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    i got 10/12 :)))
    Y u got 10 I got 12 as well
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    RowdyRac said:
    @artful (US1)

It refers to the forum Community - so in this case the players from the servers who visit and use this EN forum.
    Thanks so much, RR!
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    done
  • i got 10/12 :)))
    Y u got 10 I got 12 as well

one i did 5 instead of 4 (completely bad question, i was not sure what they were talking about since it's always 3 substitutes except with some games are 4 with overtime but they did not specify "overtime" so i got it wrong) and the other one i "skipped" (basically i did not click properly so  they did not alert me or anything and instead marked it as wrong.
  • have we collected 30 points yet? where the progress bar??
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    11/12
    The progress bar can only be updated once the CM gives us the numbers for the first quiz. We're expecting this to happen on Tuesday (the 11th).
    The second quiz will then be unlocked :)
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
                                                                              Got all mine! animated-dancing-smiley-image-0005

• mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    10 of 12

• 12/12
    yippeee....... 100% score here
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    12/12
    yippeee....... 100% score here
    Nice bro :)
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 10.06.2019
    Considering that I am not much into sports per say, I think I did pretty well at guessing I got 9/12 pts, :) , congrat's to the winner or winners though. 

CONTEST UPDATED - SEE 1ST POST ON THIS THREAD

As expected you guys rocked the quiz !!

Stage 1 is now completed & a new quiz has been posted for stage 2.

We require 150 correct entries for this one, so we will need everyone from before and a few more people to be able to successfully complete this stage.
    Please encourage some coop members and other farm friends to come to the forum and do the quiz.

Good luck all!!
    11/12 on this one.    :)
  • 5/12, bad luck, it's a lot harder this time and i did not know whether to include this years world cup.
    edited 11.06.2019
    I don't think Survey Monkey knows whether to include this years World Cup either.  Maybe that could be looked into?  I got that question wrong, but believed I was correct.  If a mod contacts me I will let them know what my answer was that I got wrong.
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    Yes, this years World Cup was included, the answer was 7, if it hadn't been the answer would have been 6 and that wasn't a choice.
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    11/12 for me too
This discussion has been closed.