Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Missing fleas

Have just completed reward 9 for the goldfish event.  Reward is 3,000 fleas.  Where are the 3,000 fleas as they are NOT in my inventory?  I only have 392 fleas in my inventory.  

A bit late now as there is only 20 minutes+ left on the event BUT how many other rewards have not been credited to anyone elses account or mine?  I have logged out & back in again but no extra fleas hare shown up.

Is it another display error, bug or an unknown reason?

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    It's a bug that's been around for awhile. When you pass a reward milestone, you have to either (a) catch a goldfish or (b) donate a couple of pellets to the event truck in the parking lot in order to actually have the event deliver the rewards to you.   I don't think even logging out/in will refresh it enough to trigger the reward delivery.

So just make 1 batch of pellets (takes like 30 seconds in the windmill), then donate those to the event, and that will trigger the event to deliver the rewards to you.

It's been broken like this for probably about a year.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file