Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Wheel is wonky

I spun the latest wheel & received seaweed feed.  

What's wrong with that you say?

The arrow landed on violet seeds.   :*

The ranking system also seems to be out of whack.  Ranked 19 at present but no gold, silver or bronze level showing.  Background is white.

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I spun the latest wheel & received seaweed feed.  

What's wrong with that you say?

The arrow landed on violet seeds.   :*

The ranking system also seems to be out of whack.  Ranked 19 at present but no gold, silver or bronze level showing.  Background is white.
    It is probably a display issue with the wheel pointing towards the violet seeds.

That is how the ranking system works on this wheel of fortune. 1st place has their ranking shown in gold, 2nd place has their ranking shown in silver, 3rd place has their ranking shown in bronze and 4th and below have their ranking background shown in white. It is because in this wheel of fortune, there are different prizes for the top few ranked players compared to the other wheel of fortunes where the top 5 ranked players all get the same prize.
  • Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    When I first spun the wheel I was ranked 3rd so it should have shown up in gold but didn't.  That's why I brought up this query.
  • @Ozzie (AU1) Screenshot? :)
    Unable to screenshot.  Computer won't play ball.  Have tried many times but still no go on screenshot.  :(
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    @Ozzie (AU1)

There is an Application called Lightshot that you can download for screenshots

It works really really well , only suggesting :)

Have a nice day
    Thanks Exxy.  Will look into that.  :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Different wonkiness just detected. Prizes all out of sync. Not even sure if I received them. Example -- wheel showed I won event seeds, but something else is in the center of the wheel, not corresponding.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file