Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Flash contest - lobster time

2»

Comments

• WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    @LaimaChampion (LT1) Congratulations, you are winner #5, 500 gold for you!

Good Lobster hunting everyone, we will try to fit in one more flash contest before the month ends :)
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 28.02.2019
                                                    @WiseWing Thanks for the fun contest, WiseWing!  <3 

And congrats to the winners!  :)  

• grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    Thank you very much, a double winner, a contract without shellfish and some gold :p

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    The rules clearly state that it is a contract and that it has lobsters but has no shellfish in that contract.  So it could be a contract for lobsters, tuna, chum, swordfish, salmon, and herring.  It can not contain any requests for shellfish (oysters, shrimp or clams).  Having pools of lobsters means nothing for this contest.  Sorry folks!
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I see by the response to this "lobster contest" that the lobster contract issue as well as the inordinate number of shellfish contract requests is still way out of balance and the team has a lot of work to rectify the situation...until then, I am still happy to be DS fishing and direct selling.  o:):)<3
  • kalsha (IN1)kalsha (IN1) IN1 Posts: 43
    I also never had any contract with lobsters till date.

O.K. guys and girls, the gold should be credited.

@artful (US1)@farmerjohn 22 (US1)  @RunsWivScissors (GB1) 

Thank you for your interesting entries, you have made my day. Unfortunately, it did not work in school, it does not work here either.

@RunsWivScissors (GB1)  - shellfish is still visible
    @artful (US1) - there is no lobster in a picture, just part of it
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  - sorry, there is a crying shrimp in a figure, so you should give back that gold :).

But I have a consolation prize for you. Here are some moments of "minds that thought alike":

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 01.03.2019
    WiseWing said:

@farmerjohn 22 (US1)  - sorry, there is a crying shrimp in a figure, so you should give back that gold

@WiseWing The lobster was nice enough to share.  o:)

Weeel, it that case, they can keep the gold :)
  • poeheeee (NL1)poeheeee (NL1) NL1 Posts: 7
This discussion has been closed.