Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Feb 21st - Do you hear the music? "Start all", Ciao Steve, New Rewards & more! - Discussion

Have fun discussing the Latest Update here!

Comments

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Looks promising to me but I don't understand about the frida commission :|
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    Amazing Update  :)
    Finally Archi is gone :)
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 19.02.2019

Could do with some more bug fixes, especially fixing HTML5 poor performance for many players 
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 20.02.2019
    . are these decos just for the next WWC ... just 1 wwc ??
    Those unique features ... 5 decos

Is that small bug in Wheel of Fortune ... the tick/Untick of Skip animation Fixed ?

Start all button is great .... a lot of people will love it
    Will start all work in Fishing region ... Will it load all boats with the previous number of crew ? 
    Turbo harvestor now works in Fishing region to collect all boats at once ...

Gold Lock .... Rings a bell ??
    Where is it ??

[Posts Merged | Wabbit]
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    edited 19.02.2019
    Excellent Queen reference!
    Post edited by gavinfarms (US1) on
  • Some nice idea's but in reality I think a whole load of players would have liked a lot of the annoying bugs fixed first (and more thought behind the events calendar, amounts of events etc, but not worth saying as they never ever ever listen to that one!)
  • Brian22 (GB1)Brian22 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 23
    It wasn't that long ago that GGS promised to reduce the number of CCs a month, yet it seems that there are more now than ever before. We (the players, your customers) need and want time to rebuild our resources between CCs so that we stand a chance of advancing in the competitions.

Give us what you promised months ago.
  • wolfiet (US1)wolfiet (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    i agree with you Brain22 not enough time to rebuild !!!!
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 19.02.2019
    Building coins as a choosable reward? Wrong solution : let the coins count up to 75 or so, when you reach the 50 coins to unlock the slot. 

Minor bugfixes? Get rid of the farm grabbing cursor; fix the timer window on the right; give us the long overdue gold lock; fix the invisible flags above fields, orchards and barns when they can be sowed/fed again; block non-deputies from starting VF challenges longer than 30 min; fix the touchscreen problems with HTML5; remove the subject text when sending an ingame email.

Weddingplanner rebalance after our feedback? Last time the statemant was that GGS had seen that only a few players managed to finish it........then you can see it is still undoable for most. Rebalance......I have no high hopes.

But we will see.....
    Post edited by Kimmiecat (NL1) on
  • PlayaJim1 (US1)PlayaJim1 (US1) US1 Posts: 17
    in the bug fixes how about so during cc  you can see what coop a person is in and visit their farm  short cut 
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    in the bug fixes how about so during cc  you can see what coop a person is in and visit their farm  short cut 

You can do that now. Just click on the Red/Green "Participating" light next to the players name.

You can do that now. Just click on the Red/Green "Participating" light next to the players name.

Thank you ...
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    what about bonuses being locked for cc and having to reload the game to buy a bonus? What about a gold lock button so we don't loose all our gold due to mis-clicking? What about the banner for pigs being in the way when I'm harvesting alfalfa?   and really? the new decos are available to the the top player across all servers? one person gets them? really? what is the point?
  • danial7 (GB1)danial7 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    totally disgreysfull we should all be able to get them other wise srape the lot no use to low level players
    edited 20.02.2019
    How much time and energy must have been spent to think and build those 5 decos ... and only 1 player across all servers Benefits ..

And, they arent even that good .... not worth the time and gold.
    They will be offered in Favourite Offers for huge amount of gold .... later at some point ... who will skip for 1 whole month ..??

Just buy it when it gets sold for gold, if anyone wishes to have them

Now only SKIP all button left .... Give that soon 

[Posts Merged | Wabbit]
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • Pietral (US1)Pietral (US1) US1 Posts: 163
    Is there any way to exclude certain buildings from the start all feature?  For example, I purposely leave my gourmet farm composter idle most of the time, and would not want to run it.  Also, what happens when you have too much feed and try to begin production?  Does it auto sell the excess feed or just stay idle?
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    <3
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 19.02.2019
    Madonna, Elton John, Michael Jackson,  ???,  Queen.
    Who's the fourth performer wearing the updo hairstyle with red bow?

EDIT: I just noticed the mole on her face, so I'll guess Celine Dion.  :)

2nd EDIT:  I'd like to use a lifeline, ask the audience....
                                   D.  Amy Winehouse, :#  Final Answer! 
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    Madonna, Elton John, Michael Jackson,  ???,  Queen.
    Who's the fourth performer wearing the updo hairstyle with red bow?

EDIT: I just noticed the mole on her face, so I'll guess Celine Dion.  :)
    Or Amy Whinehouse 
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 19.02.2019
    Or Amy Whinehouse 
    @darren (US1)  I think you nailed it with Amy Winehouse, darren.   B)

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Pretty Cool Theme ! :)
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 19.02.2019

Madonna                         Elton John                      Michael Jackson                       Amy Winehouse                 Freddie Mercury     
                                                                                                                                                                                      ( Queen )
    that is who they are, :)
    But I am not sure how I feel bout this new update, cause it seems to be catering mostly to Co-op's just like most of the updates do, which is ok if your in one, but what bout those of Us who are not in a Co-op? cause it seems that those new items your adding are only for those who are in one, which to Me does not seem fair, when do the rest of us get items and Décor for not being in one?

It's a shame that they can't do something about removing that annoying gauge that pops up on top of what we are harvesting for the HWE.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    While it is annoying, I find it very helpful!
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    It's a shame that they can't do something about removing that annoying gauge that pops up on top of what we are harvesting for the HWE.
    I agree. They used to pop up toward the side away from where you were harvesting. Harvesting eggs is almost impossible on my farm. I have to take the time to try to clear them off. They also used to disappear more quickly.
    Another point I wish to raise is the miserable "prizes" we are competing for in the various HWEs. When one reaches 530,000 points the prize is a Farmer's Pride! What farmer takes any pride in this item? I believe it is time to boycott all of these events that drain us of resources and finances for very tiny returns.

• Bibleman7 (US1)Bibleman7 (US1) US1 Posts: 172
    edited 20.02.2019
     Amazing Update to Big Farm  :)
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 02.02.2023

B) 
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    Will any of these "coveted" new decos be also available in the WWC trader tab?  I ask because I know only one coop in the US server will receive those decos.  Since I do not belong to that coop, it would be nice to be able to obtain them in another way.  
    the new decos are for the WWC so has nothing to do with a coop it will just be the winner of the WWC
  • Will any of these "coveted" new decos be also available in the WWC trader tab?  I ask because I know only one coop in the US server will receive those decos.  Since I do not belong to that coop, it would be nice to be able to obtain them in another way.  
    No.1 player across all servers can grab one.
Sign In to comment.