Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Favorite Offers we'd like to see again please

CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
edited 19.01.2019 in Suggestions
One time a few months ago I had a favorite offer for these 1x1 snow patches. They sold for farm cash, I don't rember how much but I'd like a chance at the offer again please. Thank you

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Love those. Won a few in CCs, but haven't seen them in a long time.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    The ones you won were of better quality artful. These were low grade ones that you couldn't upgrad and only had 2 happiness, but they were afordable :)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I'd like to see the 200% deal on gold come around again. It seems like years since it's been offered. Along with the co op 200% prime time sale. Even the 150% sale for gold has not been offered in a very long time.
    The ones you won were of better quality artful. These were low grade ones that you couldn't upgrad and only had 2 happiness, but they were afordable :)
    Still, it's nice to have them to tuck into places. :) I'd like to see them as well.
    Thank you very much for the Favorite offer with the snow patches. I was very happy to see the offer because I needed 42 of them.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    The 200 % gold offer comes only for non gold buyers.

GGS offers it only to those players, who would never buy gold.

Those x2 next to gold ... I haven't got that in months.

We should get it everytime server maintainence happens.

Or simply, replace 2 for 1 with x2
    I would like to see more Favourite offers where dollars can used to purchase something valuable
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    edited 28.01.2019
    Oh, just noticed. The x2 I had next to gold is gone and I haven´t used them. Please put it back!

Cheers :smile:  

Editing in: I have submitted a ticket to Support.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    What is it?? or was it??
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    2x offer for gold
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    Still have it here
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    JVD (US1) said:
    What is it?? or was it??
    It was something they experiemented with about a year ago, it was supposed to be something we could "win" in events.  Basically it was a 2-for-1 gold offer that you could use whenever YOU wanted to, you didn't have to wait for the 2-for-1 popup offer. They gave everybody (at the time) a free 2X that appeared next to your "Gold Amount" at the top of the screen  I used mine when a Hot Deal for "Buy 50,000 gold, get 25 FREE GMLs" popped up.. So not only did I get the 2-for-1 gold offer, but I also got 25 GMLs out of the deal. :)

That's probably why it was a short lived experiment. heh. :)
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Ah, thanks @Southern (US1) and what a deal you got!!!!! :)
    I was under the impression that it was a one-time use thing. I didn't use mine, and the offer is still there for me now.
    Ah, thank you, Southern.
    I'd like to request the Favorite offer with the 1x1 Snow patch and the 2x2 Snow sprouts again befor the Pleasure park event starts, please.

Not a favorite offer, but I'd really like to see the Flash Sales return.  
    Oh yes @artful (US1), I would like to see those too. Haven't seen them in a long time.
  • micky mouse (INT1)micky mouse (INT1) INT1 Posts: 107
    So funny.I was just thinking about them yesterday.I loved the things you could get for $1.
    70% Sale on Library Books, would love to have that back soon.
    I would like to see Favourite offer for Frida's commission's Decos
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Bring "Benny's Bargains" back - the one where one can spend farm dollars $$$ for GOLD!!
    Allow Omar to sell more than one GML at  a time!

How about a sale on those optional back grounds "Horizons" 
    Favourite offers offering different decos ... Since last few days it's selling the kites and gnome again and again.

• Not a favorite offer, but I'd really like to see the Flash Sales return.  
    big ditto from me!
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Oh yeah - I loved Flash Sales.
    Been quite a while for those.
  • I would like to see the offer for level 3 fertile field again, I missed it last time
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Will the offer for snow patches 1x1 and 2x2 be here again?  I sure hope so!!
    Favourite offer giving Frida's commission decos ...

Those decos are lost in time .... give them to us

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Please bring back the offer to purchase tropical/candy cowsheds for 5,000 gold each.
Sign In to comment.