Home EN Suggestions Archive (Read only)

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Sow all your fields or stables at once ☯️

Flower Power (NL1)Flower Power (NL1) NL1 Posts: 54
edited 09.02.2019 in Archive (Read only)
Would it be possible to make a button that's sow all your fields at once? And harvest them also at once?
Post edited by PicklePaws (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Take a look at the repeat harvester to sow/harvest fields, gardens & meadows
    http://crazybigfarm.tk/how_to/repeat_harvester.htm

Then there is the turbo harvester that will do every thing almost on a farm at a time 
    http://crazybigfarm.tk/how_to/turbo_harvester.htm
  • Yes I know, but I have a lot of fields. So to seed everything takes me hours :). And I don't want to use te 'harvest al button', because sometimes I want to wait with harvesting the stables :). When you use the repeat harvester you need to click 4 times on a field in total. 
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    I agree, it would be awesome! :)

It sounds fairly difficult to realize the Sow all fields button

Splitting the Mass harvest button into Field / Stable category sounds doable

I'd be interested in that for sure :))

While we talk about the convenience features..

How about a Repeat All Button? Ha ha :)

Simply throwing it out there, May you have a good time :))
  • Hahaha, That's what I also had in mind, but I though then I would ask to much :). Hopefully it would be possible :). Maybe they can at it to the subsscription?
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    New kinds of subscription packs should be introduced. 

A sow all apples or cows or almonds or ducks button could be introduced
This discussion has been closed.