Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Thought of the Day! ( feel free to add yours ) https://discord.com/channels/820962964391198741/1123

Comments

• “There is virtue in moderation”

*The Zeroth Rule
    In line with common netiquette, the interests of the forum community outweigh the interests of the individual.
    The Zeroth Rule is an overarching rule that places the welfare of the forum community above that of any individual member,
    and the rights and expectations applying to moderators in the course of their duties,
    even when explicit rules are not applied.
    - something which has simply been taken for granted by most and ignored by the few -

*The Zeroth Rule is a reference to Asimov's famous 3 Laws of Robotics; he then introduced the Zeroth Law, an overarching law that took precedence over the First Law (A robot must not harm a human, or through inaction allow a human to come to harm). The Zeroth Law placed the welfare of humanity as a whole over the welfare or rights of an individual, in effect allowing a robot to harm a human if it was in the best interests of humanity to do so.
     <3 
  • Uncle Willy (US1)Uncle Willy (US1) US1 Posts: 131
    Hmmm Interesting Thought of the day @WillyBigFoot. Thank you.     Here's mine for Today....

• Barbiecharm (IN1)Barbiecharm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 5,242

Thought of the day

“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”
  • Uncle Willy (AU1)Uncle Willy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 74
    edited 05.06.2020

My Haiku thought for today, Thx MB
    UW
    “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” – George Sand.

Happy Saturday.... 
    edited 10.06.2020

My thought for today is, I think anyone living in the World we have now, who remains uncommitted or who achieves either a state of boredom or a state of indifference must have a very special talent. Who knows - maybe it is fun to be a vegetable!

Post edited by Uncle Willy (US1) on
    The most important thing in the world is family and love.”
    – John Wooden.
    The most important thing in the world is family and love.”  and Barbiecharm posts  <3  - Uncle Willy
    – John Wooden.
  • WillyBigFoot (FormerMod)WillyBigFoot (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 142
    edited 23.06.2020
    WBF's TOTD,

<3 
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    My thought for today is>

See the source image
  • Bibleman (US1)Bibleman (US1) US1 Posts: 46
    Uncle Willys Co-op Cow has a thought for today and it is also a Bonus Haiku, Woo Hoo
    Hmm I think Keyboard Cats are adding their own pics too

UncleWillys@US1, a Covid Free Zone
    Accepting new members at all levels
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams" - Eleanor Roosevelt
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
                                       Money is a terrible master but an excellent servant
                                                                     ~ P.T. Barnum~
  • If people lived by the rules, moderators would be redundant.
    "Do Undo Respect"
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    See the source image

"What if every day was a holiday?"
  • Hit the wrong picture,  I should go to sleep. New thought below.
  • “A learning experience is one of those things that says, 'You know that thing you just did? Don't do that.”
    — Douglas Adams
    and do not forget your towel or Towely  :)

• "Live and Let Live" :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file