Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Missing VF Rewards & Issues after Hotifix 15/11/18

Comments

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    I don't want compensation either........we are owed 5 gold boxes and a deco and thats all we want. The last thing I need is another compensation decoration (like the panda) thats sitting in my storage right now gathering dust. 
  • @gizmo22 (AU1) there is nothing worse than server wide compensation, that means that everyone gets the same compensation even though  most were not even effected.  Same a getting no compensation.  But I can nearly guess that is what they will do, meaning place where you come, means absolutely nothing
  • M.Z (SKN1)M.Z (SKN1) Posts: 3
    edited 01.11.2018
    Still waiting...

Coop Majakka was winning Platinum league (aprox 100k more points than 2nd spot) and nobody of us have seen those prizes you actually PROMISED to us... (you told what prices we would get and we didn't get those...)

I can understand it MIGHT take some time to get things sorted (seen that earlier) but could you please even tell how long you expect it will take? We can ofc make bug reports but in that case... I hope you can read Finish since many players in our coop are not fluent with English ;)
    Post edited by M.Z (SKN1) on
  • ren (NL1)ren (NL1) NL1 Posts: 10
    same her, our co op finished 10th in the village fair.  We did not recieve the gold mystery box
  • i dont know when  will  we get our prizes.
    but we are eagerly waiting for those  lost prizes....i hope they will recover it soon ,
  • anifromid (US1)anifromid (US1) US1 Posts: 103
    Filing Village Fair in the "decent rewards not obtainable" box

in between Hard Worker Event and Wedding in alphabetical order

wow, that box is getting awfully full

• Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    @WascallyWabbit @CM_Hunter
    Our co op finished 5th in platinum level and some of us did not receive gold mystery box.  Tried to raise ticket and get this.

An error occurred. Sorry for the inconvenience, please try again later. 

Please help
    NO-ONE received Gold mystery boxes in our Coop..Further investigation revealed other Coops missed out  as well.. I contacted support & haven't had a satisfactory response:-(((((((((((((((
    Still no compensation from Village Fair bugs????.. C'mon Daniel cough it up!!!.. It won't  bankrupt you...
    CM_Hunter said:
    Hey guys, we are investigating this issue, who got rewards and who didn't, when, why and all the important stuff we need to know. Once this is done we will discuss any possible compensations and let you know what we will do. As soon as I have more details I will pass them on to you either myself or via our cuddly, cute little team of moderators. So far the effect varies by co-op and player but your reports have assisted us in tracking things down. Thanks for your patience everyone!
    It appears that NO-ONE received the rewards (reading this discussion as well as my own investigation on Au1) My patience re this matter is fast running out .. I am beginning to think that GGS is greedy to the extreme.  So C'mon Cuddly little mods FIX THE PROBLEM
  • Mee8 (AU1)Mee8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 213
    CM_Hunter said:
    Hey guys, we are investigating this issue, who got rewards and who didn't, when, why and all the important stuff we need to know. Once this is done we will discuss any possible compensations and let you know what we will do. As soon as I have more details I will pass them on to you either myself or via our cuddly, cute little team of moderators. So far the effect varies by co-op and player but your reports have assisted us in tracking things down. Thanks for your patience everyone!
    It appears that NO-ONE received the rewards (reading this discussion as well as my own investigation on Au1) My patience re this matter is fast running out .. I am beginning to think that GGS is greedy to the extreme.  So C'mon Cuddly little mods FIX THE PROBLEM
    I hope this is fixed before the next scheduled Village Fair......come on it cant be that hard to do as you well know NOBODY received anything....If it were the other way round and we had received something we shouldn't have it would have been fixed immediately 
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 07.11.2018
    I received this from support, I hope this makes us happy, we will have to wait until the 8th to find out.

[Support message removed]

I know we are not suppose to copy and paste what support emails us, but I hope there is exception to this news as it seems like a standard email they are sending to players who lodge a ticket.

Sorry Byron, I do have to remove the Support message, but I can confirm that the current plan is to send the missing VF rewards with the next update, which is scheduled for Nov 8th at this time. | Wabbit

EDIT: Update postponed until next week.
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • Bobbed (AU1)Bobbed (AU1) AU1 Posts: 16
    We were third on Gold level. Nobody in our co-op got any prizes either.
  • sally2016 (GB1)sally2016 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    The next VF is due in 5 days. 9.11/18, can GGS GUARANTEE that the rewards/prizes will be issued this time.  If the answer is NO, then please explain why you are running this event again.  I, like many other players, have concerns that you are trying to run too many events at the same time, hence all the problems we are experiencing in this game.
  • DemonR (GB1)DemonR (GB1) GB1 Posts: 43
    edited 05.11.2018
    There is an update coming on the 7th  8th to give rewards from the last VF.

[Date corrected | Wabbit]
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • got nothing yet .. 
  • DemonR (GB1)DemonR (GB1) GB1 Posts: 43
    So they expect us to participate in the next Village Fair even though we have not been credited with the rewards for the last one?
    I can assure you, that from here on, any participation from myself in that event will be purely accidental. Add this fiasco to the double xp bug/rebalance and you have a very unappy player.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

The prizes for the VF will be credited tomorrow, along with the coins we lost in the Shinkei school, what will not be credited is the gold players lost playing the Shinkei. 

Once again GGS is showing its silly side, its lack or respect for customers, the lack of proper code of conduct a serious company should have 

GGS thinks this will go unpunished but they better brace themselves for a new wave of angry customers is forming 

GGS get real, learn to run a business and to respect your customers, up to now you have shown us time and again you are not up to standards

• Have to agree with PCA.  I am fed up with the disregard GGS show to their customers.  I think they forget without us they do not have a job.
  • I too have to agree with PCA.  I lost gold and have been refused a refund.  If I bought a product from a shop and i didn't receive it I would be able to receive my money back.  I bought a product from GGS and didn't receive it,  what is the difference why can't i have a refund for goods not received.  I know i am not alone in receiving this treatment.  I know in the past players have left the game.  Does ggs really want to lose the players that spend money with them?
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    I too have to agree with PCA.  I lost gold and have been refused a refund.  If I bought a product from a shop and i didn't receive it I would be able to receive my money back.  I bought a product from GGS and didn't receive it,  what is the difference why can't i have a refund for goods not received.  I know i am not alone in receiving this treatment.  I know in the past players have left the game.  Does ggs really want to lose the players that spend money with them?
    What is the item, that you did not received. Maybe you are just lookin for it in a wron place. If youbouht an apearance, you may confuse it with the buildin, for example.
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Have to agree with PCA.  I am fed up with the disregard GGS show to their customers.  I think they forget without us they do not have a job.
    Problem is that we never or seldom leave the game, too fond of our farms we are and not happy with the thought of leaving our gaming friends here. It´s become a habbit that is hard to shake. And well, GGS knows and counts on this. hmm

Cheers  :s

The village fair is about to start
    I doubt my co-op will take part
    Even we eventually learn
    We don't get the prizes we actually earn
    So fire it up, even though it's broke
    And we will treat it like a joke. 
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    The village fair is about to start
    I doubt my co-op will take part
    Even we eventually learn
    We don't get the prizes we actually earn
    So fire it up, even though it's broke
    And we will treat it like a joke. 

that's the Tuesday update that got moved to today that got moved to probably sometime next week???

so I'll play the village fair on Tuesday, no today, no probably sometime next week, when they probably won't be able to actually give the prizes because there's a problem with the subscription update, but it will be the week after except then people will want the prizes they don't get from THIS village fair and it won't be possible to go back to the previous one, and they are pretty sure that they will be able to get them to us on a day that doesn't end in Y except in a leap year because that conflicts with the code and so it will only work for 2 hours on a Tuesday morning when it is snowing and the programming is being done by a guy named Wolfgang wearing a chicken suit, hopping on one foot and singing "I am woman, hear me roar".  

so we'll play the village fair when Wolfgang's done   o:)
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    uh, yeah....
    My co-op is not happy to see another Village Fair before we got the rewards from the last one.
    Remember us? WoolleyMammoths, level 3, no rewards.
    I don't want to lose any of my members over this, I have 2 that are losing patience with the game.
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Please put a deputy and leader only button for starting off these retched challenges.  A level 23 started one this morning for all day :( they promptly log off.  Only 2 of us left to pick up the pieces.  I have said please check with me first but deaf ears are very prevalent,  I know i can remove them but seems a bit harsh :(
  • Richie3j (US1)Richie3j (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    You have cheated us out of the last rewards in Village Fair so no one in our CO-OP is playing it anymore 
  • You have cheated us out of the last rewards in Village Fair so no one in our CO-OP is playing it anymore 
    @Richie3j (US1) I do agree that it has been a long wait for the rewards for the last Village fair, but you have not been cheated out of them. - They will be credited with the next update, which was due to be run last week, but was postponed to this week. The problem which caused them to not be sent out, has been fixed, so it should not happen again.
  • Even more, in our cooperative we are still waiting for the rewards won for the 1st place in the last village fair. Now, I started a one challenge like 10 min ago, and manage to get some task half done, but that challenge suddenly disappeared, and I am asked if I want to start a new one?!

• Even more, in our cooperative we are still waiting for the rewards won for the 1st place in the last village fair. Now, I started a one challenge like 10 min ago, and manage to get some task half done, but that challenge suddenly disappeared, and I am asked if I want to start a new one?!

@marija bistrica (INT1) The Missing Village Fair rewards, will be credited in the next update.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file