Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Support challenge rewards - not!

All players: I bring to your attention to check that you are receiving the support rewards while doing challenges.

Myself & at least 2 other team mates are not receiving any at all.  We have checked our inventories before harvesting the items needed & checked again after & no rewards were added even though it says we are 'x' amount out of 'x' amount rewards.

Have sent support a report on this. So if you all check to see if you are not receiving rewards then send support a note. The more that report this bug the sooner it will be fixed.  Hopefully.  :)

Comments

• LuckyViolat (AU1)LuckyViolat (AU1) AU1 Posts: 106
    edited 01.10.2018
    I am also not getting the support rewards.  I was supposed to collect 40 chicken feed, 10 pig feed & 10 wet pig feed but they have not been added into my inventory.  I checked before I collected one of the items on our list for the challenge.

What is going on here?

How many rewards have I missed out on because of whatever is going on?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I am also not getting the support rewards.  I was supposed to collect 40 chicken feed, 10 pig feed & 10 wet pig feed but they have not been added into my inventory.  I checked before I collected one of the items on our list for the challenge.

What is going on here?

How many rewards have I missed out on because of whatever is going on?
    I've noticed that the Support Rewards aren't credited until the *END* of the Challenge.. So check your amounts right before the challenge ends, then again after the challenge ends, and see if you have collected your rewards.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 01.10.2018
    me neither it is showing challenge points gifts are on 89,616 reward seaweed although i am on 163,374 so the gifts are not dropping as you reach the amount !! i should be on 40/50 but it is only on 33/50 and i still didnt get refunded for the lost spins on the wheel when it was broken. 
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    me neither it is showing challenge points gifts are on 89,616 reward seaweed although i am on 163,374 so the gifts are not dropping as you reach the amount !! i should be on 40/50 but it is only on 33/50 and i still didnt get refunded for the lost spins on the wheel when it was broken. 
    Where are you seeing your individual score of 163,374 ?  In previous runs of this event, there has not been anyplace to see your exact current score.  It was requested that a display of this info be added, but I did not hear that it has been added yet.  

I suspect that you are looking at your coops total combined score when you see 163+K.  
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @Ozzie (AU1)
    @LuckyViolat (AU1)

Are you experiencing this problem while playing in HTML5 or Flash, or both ?

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    playing in flash and yes that is total co op score, there is only me doing the VF
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    That score seems to be right, the coop gets a 100% bonus for completing the challenge, individually you don't.
    So if you are the only one playing your score would be half of the coop's total score. (if you completed every challenge of course)
  • Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    I am playing on flash.  Others in my co-op are experiencing the same.  No rewards.

They are not added even after the challenge has ended.  My speed fertilizer number has not changed at all.  During or after challenges have finished.  :(
  • LuckyViolat (AU1)LuckyViolat (AU1) AU1 Posts: 106
    I am also playing on Flash.  The page where it shows how many challenge support rewards you have is still showing 1/100 so no rewards given.  The personal hard work rewards is working fine. 
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I am also playing on Flash.  The page where it shows how many challenge support rewards you have is still showing 1/100 so no rewards given.  The personal hard work rewards is working fine. 
    @LuckyViolat (AU1)

It's supposed to do that.  That's not a record of what rewards you have received, but simply a list of the 100 rewards available.  Since you can receive all 100 of those rewards multiple times, its just a list to show you which rewards you can collect if you do enough (12+ hour) challenges.
  • Tul (INT1)Tul (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1
    edited 22.10.2018
    Hi. I just want to know if all players are not receiving the challenge support reward since yesterday. I am playing on HTML and my deputy also. 
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Hi. I just want to know if all players are not receiving the challenge support reward since yesterday. I am playing on HTML and my deputy also. 
    Be sure you are not repeating a challenge as you will only get the support rewards for  the first time...

other than that I can't think of why you would not receive them as our coop is not having any issues... 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file